popsjumper

FedEx Speed Deliveries

So the FedEx guy just came in to deliver a package. I sign for it and he asks if it is OK for him to shoot some pool while he is here...so much for speedy deliveries, eh?
:D:D

Big Brown never asks to shoot pool.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Andy, we do not care to hear about your love life. If i guy in fedex does it for you then go for it
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So the FedEx guy just came in to deliver a package. I sign for it and he asks if it is OK for him to shoot some pool while he is here...so much for speedy deliveries, eh?
:D:D

Dale Jarrett has better things to do than shoot pool like Denny Hamlin... :D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

One of my good friends owns a video game distributorship. Basically he sells pinball games, arcade games, pool tables, tabletops, etc. to the people who put them in bars. He has a huge showroom with everything set on free play. Every afternoon the FedEX driver, the UPS driver, and the DHL driver show up and stay for an hour or so. :S

Oh, Yeah... As long as Big Brown successfully delivered a package to the farm (ok, technically to Mike at Chutingstar) today I'm a happy camper... and I don't care what the fedex guy does... :D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

You mean the big box that came in crushed on one side with holes punched in the other?

as long as the rig inside it was relatively unscathed... I think it can handle a few bumps and bruises... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Hey Scott it had your name on it. I put it on the shelf in the gearstore. Best offer;)

I thought padlocks had been put on the gear store
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

$29.95 but you can talk me down if you have to.

"If it's priced and in the system, we gotta sell it."

Thats a quote from Employee of the Month so i don't expect many people to know it...but it is a funny movie. Ya'll should rent it. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!