LisaH

Thinking about entering a photo contest

I like # 3 the best. I guess it would depend on what kind of contest. I love clouds so I just snap away too don't you just love digital cameras :D If I were you I would print all those and start a cloud photo book just for your enjoyment or it would make a great coffee table book. I want to do that with mine just havn't got around to it yet:S:D

A cloud book sounds great. I already have a collection of black and white photos of old cemeteries I'd like to put together in a book.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Although they are nice pictures, they lack composition. You cropped too much out of the foreground on all three of them. Keep practicing.

I didn't crop the pics. I just aimed too high :D
They are cloud shots. Will keep practicing. Thanks :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

The reason i asked what camera, is if it's a high pixel then you should blow them up. People would probably pay money for those kind of shots.

Cows are ugly:P
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I think you should leave in a little more of the foreground, or omit it entirely.

The way it is now, the foreground is merely disturbing elements to your sky. It gets the "feet chopped off feel". If you're going to crop an image (wether when taking it, or afterwards), try to do it at a logical place. If you have a full figure picture of a person, and everything is there, except the feet, most people would find that a bad composition. Your cropping make the same impression.

Otherwise great pictures, keep at it, try to see how much/little of the foreground you can keep in the picture without getting the "chopped off feet effect".

Just my humble and honest opinion.

:)
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

Thank you :)
I shall bring more of the foreground into the picture. Or none at all.

Well, it is your pictures, and only my opinions, but do look at other people's landscape pictures and see what you like. And take a lot of pictures yourself, and experiment with what you like and don't like. You'll get a feel for what is right, and that is what we call personal expression in photography.

I've taken a lot of pictures "without feet", and I'm never happy with them. I get curious about "what the feet look like". Always. I do a lot of forest pictures, and when I come home with an otherwise perfect picture of trees with just a little bit missing at the bottom, I just throw it away. I can't use them. So that's how I feel about "feet";) So this is subjective, but it is also considered a rule of composition among photographers and painters.

But as I said: Great stuff! Fantastic scenery that needs to be documented! Post more pictures!

:)
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

What camera did u use..Please no more cow pics. I hate cows.

Did I post cow pics??? Where? :D
And shuddup..cows are cute!!

I have a cow pic from you! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :P
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

What camera did u use..Please no more cow pics. I hate cows.

Did I post cow pics??? Where? :D
And shuddup..cows are cute!!

I have a cow pic from you! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :P

Ok...which one is it? :ph34r:

Edited: Fixed because I read that wrong :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo