thegooglera

skydive the farm forelcosure

I do not use dropzone.com simply because I am too busy but I thought that this would be a place to come for information about a relevant subject. I have been jumping for over two years and feel that I have the right to be here even if I do not participate at a level that many do.

I just wanted to know if it is true.

I do not use dropzone.com simply because I am too busy but I thought that this would be a place to come for information about a relevant subject. I have been jumping for over two years and feel that I have the right to be here even if I do not participate at a level that many do.

Fucking call them then??? smf
Skymama's #2 stalker -

As you or your buddies have no profile..Come out to the farm, i am sure a few people there would love to meet you and hey maybe even buy you a jump. But it's hard when you have no name. As you are a jumper then you will appreciate a free jump. Come out, show yourself. Why hide behind a screen
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

There have been a couple other threads on this subject. A little search will turn them up.

As far as I know, The Farm is still up and running.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I appreciate all the publicity. We are not closing but just the opposite as busy as ever. Infact we flew until sunset yesterday while that ghost town of a dz at the airport shut down at 3pm. No tandems No loads over there. Great ground lauch area I might add.

The Farm

I appreciate all the publicity. We are not closing but just the opposite as busy as ever. Infact we flew until sunset yesterday while that ghost town of a dz at the airport shut down at 3pm. No tandems No loads over there. Great ground lauch area I might add.

:ph34r:

The farm is dude. Just Kerrys little peons helping out. What is funny is this is great publicity for the farm. What is funny is we get the ASC staff sneaking over to the farm at night because they are scared they may get fired if caught over there. Kinda fucked up really. Hans has even helped them during the week giving them AFF's and tandems to do. Even the rigging staff call Mike for advice. Just more bullshit from ASC/skyride:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Who let all of the fucking idiots out of the nut house lately??

I just asked the same thing in a PM. Great minds...:P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

What is this all about? There are all these one post guys popping up and asking if this place is closing? Then there is hostility towards the people asking? Can someone enlighten me on this? I get the feeling that there is another dropzone opened up there and they are trying to tell people the Farm is closing. If this is the case do they realise how much respect the farm has amongst sport jumpers? Do the realise team mandrin (an amazing vrw crew) are from the farm?

If this is not the case and someone say what is?

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I have the right to be here

None of us have "Right" to be here. "This aint no damn Democracy" to quote the owner of this site.

Wanna an answer to your question.. Call the DZ just like all the other people did on Saturday when you and/or someone else started several threads about this. Far as I know, There is absolutely no truth to this.

Having all these Brand new posters show up and start asking this question I think is just an attempt to discredit and cause problems for the farm most likely originating from a nearby rival DZ and/or disgruntled former employees.

The farm is Flying Loads and welcoming everyone that wants to come out and jump as always.

The farm is dude. Just Kerrys little peons helping out. What is funny is this is great publicity for the farm. What is funny is we get the ASC staff sneaking over to the farm at night because they are scared they may get fired if caught over there. Kinda fucked up really. Hans has even helped them during the week giving them AFF's and tandems to do. Even the rigging staff call Mike for advice. Just more bullshit from ASC/skyride:D

I have to agree. I've been at The Farm a bunch of times last fall, including their Christmas party. There were several ASC jumpers there from time to time. It must be the vibes at the Farm that draws them like bears to honey, it's awesome there.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

What is this all about? There are all these one post guys popping up and asking if this place is closing? Then there is hostility towards the people asking? Can someone enlighten me on this? I get the feeling that there is another dropzone opened up there and they are trying to tell people the Farm is closing. If this is the case do they realise how much respect the farm has amongst sport jumpers? Do the realise team mandrin (an amazing vrw crew) are from the farm?

Hey Big have you heard of SC/skyride well there is the opposition. The owners use people who depend on them to do their little dirty shit. They don't have the balls to do it themselves that is why they hide their identity.. Anyways, anytime you see a new poster with a new user name, bet your ass its someone associated with ASC/skyride

Hey Big have you heard of SC/skyride well there is the opposition. The owners use people who depend on them to do their little dirty shit. They don't have the balls to do it themselves that is why they hide their identity.. Anyways, anytime you see a new poster with a new user name, bet your ass its someone associated with ASC/skyride

And besides, ASC has their own forum. Everytime somebody posted on there that criticized ASC and skyride even just a little, it got deleted and the poster banned. Quite a little dictatorship over there. :D

Hey Billy, ck out the farms website. Planning on doing 16-way camps each month. Hans has an organizer coming in. But with longer days get some good RW in. But the 3 yr boogie is coming up the 13th of April i believe so try and make plans should be a good one

Hey Billy, ck out the farms website. Planning on doing 16-way camps each month. Hans has an organizer coming in. But with longer days get some good RW in. But the 3 yr boogie is coming up the 13th of April i believe so try and make plans should be a good one

I'll do one of those soon. Always enjoy flipping the birdie each time I pass by ASC... :D

Really? This skyride crap is still around?

Yes, check out general discussions. hey had a few Brits down in Deland swoop training this week-end. When you next over the states?

Really? This skyride crap is still around?

Yes, check out general skydiving discussions.

You'll find a huge thread called "What Can We Do About Skyride" started by Chasingblueskies (sp?) Granted it would take a week to read through all of it. But this issue has been going on for 5 years or so.

I gave up reading that thread about a year ago.:D

You have to keep up with it, so you don't have too many new posts to read. :D Granted though the same things get posted over and over. :|