ryno1972

Dublin Question???

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I made it out to the Farm and made 3 jumps. Had a lot of fun and the kids played all day out there. I got in a little trouble though when the wife saw how dirty my younger daughter had gotten, and the fact I forgot to put sunscreen on them, but oh well....

Anyway, I am trying to get to Dublin this coming weekend. My wife is not to happy about the idea, but my birthday is this week so I told her that could be my present!

Her first question was how much will this cost? How much money do I need to bring? I am sure I could look this up, but I would like some feedback from people who have been there.

I have to get to work now, so I will check back in a few hours.

Thanks
Ryan

I think these are the prices but not sure.. I am sure spence will pipe up with any corrections.

$30 Registration for jumpers, $10 registration for non Jumpers.
Free Camping if a Tent ($20 a night for RV Slot but all RV slots are already reserved I think)
$22 Per Jump for regular Jump Planes (Caravan, Otters)
HeliJumps - $??
Food - Carbone zone - Budget $20 per day for Bounce Burgers and whatever Dinner Scotty is Cooking.
Beer - Budget atleast 1 case per night.

2-3 cases if you'll only be there Saturday evening/night. :P
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

So is there a community beer collection

Yea.. It is Skinnys Fridge. Just help yourself. Everyone esle does!!:D:D:D:D

Or just go Trailer Hopping. Knock on each trailer door and then refuse to leave till they give you a Beer. Kinda like Trick or Treating. This works best at about 4:00am.

Tips for beer safety.

1. get a cooler
2. get a padlock
3. a fix padlock to the cooler
4. put cooler with beer inside and afixed padlock in car
5. lock car

Or get Cooler with wheels, Fill with Beer. Share with friends. Drag Cooler around, Make new Frieds.

This works just as well with Mandarin and Red Bull. I will be accepting donations at the SDA tent!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

So is there a community beer collection

Yea.. It is Skinnys Fridge. Just help yourself. Everyone esle does!!:D:D:D:D

Or just go Trailer Hopping. Knock on each trailer door and then refuse to leave till they give you a Beer. Kinda like Trick or Treating. This works best at about 4:00am.

This year i have that problem fixed. If i see beer stolen from the camper.
Be careful this year. I have a way of putting the caps back on. I believe there is something called liquid laxative. 2 bottles will be filled with this and piss. So be careful what bootes you get:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I think these are the prices but not sure.. I am sure spence will pipe up with any corrections.

$30 Registration for jumpers, $10 registration for non Jumpers.
Free Camping if a Tent ($20 a night for RV Slot but all RV slots are already reserved I think)
$22 Per Jump for regular Jump Planes (Caravan, Otters)
HeliJumps - $??
Food - Carbone zone - Budget $20 per day for Bounce Burgers and whatever Dinner Scotty is Cooking.

But that is nothing compared to the feeling of fulfillment that you will leave there with.

So actually there is no "Cost" per-say - only monetary exchange.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

what beer you bringing i know somewhere safe that will be locked so thieving bastards can't steal any..cost you a few though:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

what beer you bringing i know somewhere safe that will be locked so thieving bastards can't steal any..cost you a few though:D

Dont listen to him, he's whining that everyone steals his beer. yet everytime Im around someone is giving him beer. Seems to me if your beer was free, you wouldnt mind sharing it with your friends! :o:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Most people mingle and dont' stay in clicks. I'm sure you'll find people you know.
Check at registration if you are looking for some organized loads. We'll have them for experienced and newbies as well.

Also, if you wife will be with you, make sure you have a chair for her. This is not a regular drop zone, so you need to make sure you bring whatever you need to be comfortable.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.