mnskydiver688

Country Girls

I just watched a Carrie Underwood video. Wow! You know maybe that is why I like country music. There are a lot of hot women in country music. I am sure I am in the minority when it comes to my appreciation of country music and its new women, but beautiful bodies are universal. So anyone else see what I see?
Sky Canyon Wingsuiters

It's too bad you don't live near me. I won tickets to go see Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley on Saturday night, and I don't know anyone else who likes country music... :(
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

It appears that Miranda Lambert would be a great conversationalist, also.

Really hard to look her in the eyes though.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I just watched a Carrie Underwood video. Wow! You know maybe that is why I like country music. There are a lot of hot women in country music. I am sure I am in the minority when it comes to my appreciation of country music and its new women, but beautiful bodies are universal. So anyone else see what I see?

I just like taking the O out of Country Girls :)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

So anyone else see what I see?

I just like her for her mind:P

If she were a magazine, I would read her for the article!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

She would be wondering why you're asking for a beer and not a shot of Jack.

Ummm - Why would that be?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

really...besides the country girls I know have always preferred Crown - or tequila to was down those beers they drink!:P

The "Good" ones do.:P

Ok we are getting off topic somewhat. Back to conversation concerning the physical attributes ie. her mind, that country girls will tend to possess. I wonder if any of them have named their twin peaks barley & hops?

You changed the hijack of this thread from booze and how hot chicks like to abuse you in bed with it, to what they name their fucking tits?

Who fucking cares what they name them, as long as they can cover their entire nipple with their mouth?:|