floridadiver81

I've now been awake for 25 hours..

ended up getting royally screwed at work...putting in 22 hours. Just another instance showing that some people in the military really dont give a shit about the people that work for them! i so cant wait to get out and get the right to say FUCK YOU...I QUIT!
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

So go home. Your letting this happen. It will happen again.

or at the very least bring it to your chain of command... I know that if my personnel were consistently doing shifts like that I would want to make it right...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Some times the DZ treats me like that. They keep making me go jump my ass off. some day I'm going to just tell them to go to h*&l...., maybe..., no-way. Skydiving rules.

You did sign up to be the US Govs play thing. Sucks to be you. I hope things get better for ya. Just think how good that next jump is going to feel, that should help the time go bye.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

hahahah , sorry had to laugh been there done that got the t-shirt. No one really cares any more business only want to make the most by paying the least that why I work for my self so when I dont like the way things are going I say fuck this and take a month off
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."