NWFlyer

You Ever Have One of Those Days?

... when there's not enough food in the world? Argh. Started the day with a nice, healthy, protein-filled breakfast that should have sustained me till lunch. Nope, hungry already. Just ate a bowl full of edamame. Still hungry.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Okay, rant over. You can send the wahmbulance away.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

... when there's not enough food in the world? Argh. Started the day with a nice, healthy, protein-filled breakfast that should have sustained me till lunch. Nope, hungry already. Just ate a bowl full of edamame. Still hungry.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.

Okay, rant over. You can send the wahmbulance away.

On days like that I gorge on candy bars, ice cream, and deep-fried lard. Then I will have a pound (or so) of raw bacon for dessert, all washed down with a bottle of cooking oil.

Yum!!!

Walt

As, um, delicious, as that sounds, I'm still working on lowering my wingloading.:P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You need something that will stick.

Yeah. Like a cheesecake. :)

Pipe down, you.:P:P:P

Have any whole wheat pasta, oatmeal, or even cheerios? Get some good carbs in you.. no sugar. Or maybe just drink some milk and eat a spoonful of peanut butter. You need something that will stick.

Yeah, usually protein is "stickier" for me than carbs. I alternate breakfasts - oatmeal every other day; today was an eggs day. Yogurt with breakfast always.

Just ate my salad that I normally have with lunch. It's not even noon and I think it's time to put in the leftover chili.

Pipe down, you.

Ya gotta treat yourself once in awhile. All that denial is bad for the soul. ;)

I can actually make a pretty mean sugar-free cheesecake. But it's still gonna take a few hours to be ready to eat. That's *if* I've even got some cream cheese in the fridge. Maybe I'll walk to the store and pick some up; that way I get some exercise, some sun (yes, really, sun in Seattle!) and some cheesecake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edamame

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats that?

Soybeans! Yummy, healthy snack.

There's your problem. You need some real protein. Eggs and bacon with a couple pieces of whole wheat toast will keep you for about four hours.

You may have missed the part where I said that I had eggs and yogurt for breakfast. Usually, that's enough, but there's days like today when nothing is enough.

ewww is that the little dried green things they throw in some trail mixes? I pick the green things out :|

Nope, totally different. Not dried at all. Texture is sort of like peas but not really.

Im a true junk food junkie, I eat two bags of mms a day and 3 hershey bars

I cant trade that for peas or soy that looks like peas, you should induldge a bit and go get that cheesecake

This is embarrassing, but I'm very similar. I LOVE triple-layer cake with thick frosting and candy. I eat something "bad" every single day, although I do have times when I get sick of the junk and eat very healthy because that's what my body craves.

I agree that if you are craving a pig-out session, just do it and get it over with because tomorrow, you can go back to eating healthy.

Edited: I do agree that you should eat something filling, though. Sugar won't help to fill you up. I have to say that eating healthy feels the best for me, so don't listen to me with the "pig-out" sessions. I eat healthy often, as well. Yes, stick with that.

I ate plenty unhealthy this past weekend in Elsinore.:D A #1 at In N Out (plus a shake!), the "Country Breakfast" at Hunny's (three kinds of pork products plus eggs plus biscuits and gravy), and a boatload of sushi (including the SudsyRoll, which is NOT for the faint of heart).

It's just one of those days.:D