Stacy

Boobies!

I've been using proxy servers to vote as many times as I have time for. Voted some 60 times this morning.

Yea, I am pretty sure here my stuff is coming out NAT/PAT translated and my config at home is pretty much single IP, unless I decide to force a drop on my router to pick up a new DHCP address.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I've been using proxy servers to vote as many times as I have time for. Voted some 60 times this morning.

Yea, I am pretty sure here my stuff is coming out NAT/PAT translated and my config at home is pretty much single IP, unless I decide to force a drop on my router to pick up a new DHCP address.

There are proxy servers on the Internet that you can put a URL into and it navigates to that page from the proxy server. Thus it appears that you are not where you are and you can vote 5 more times for each proxy server you go through.

I removed the proxy list that I had posted here as I already uses it and anyone else trying to use it for voting would get the message that the IP adress had alread voted 5 times.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Um, yea...my response to that...uh uh DUH I should have known that was what you were talking about :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

end of the month. It appears the little bug has stopped getting fast and furious votes. They may have surrendered!

I just voted another 40 odd times to take the lead up to over 400.

The ugly little bastard doesn't have a chance of catching up now!
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

we were 600 ahead yesterday. Little rat is catching up now at 400 behind now! Let's widen the lead a little before the weekend when everyone is off jumping. :ph34r:

Count is now 2340 for nice bitches to 1635 for ugly rat dog.

Thats a lead of 705 votes - should be good for the weekend. B|

I've been sending my votes in daily from my work and home. ;) Good luck to you and your pups, but I think we've smoked 'em.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

bumping to remind people to vote!

Dammit, this is the third time I clicked on this thread, not remembering that it's NOT a boobies thread.:S:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Gizmo & Jazz were telling everyone at the paw park today that they were winning a cool prize. All the other dogs were jealous. :ph34r:

2904 for the fine bitches to 1872 for demon dog

Leading by 1032. Little bastard with portals into hell for eyes will never catch up >:(

I don't believe in just winning when you can squash your opponent. :ph34r:

I am willing to bet that they go back to the 5 votes a month thing :D

The prize is a water fountain drinking dish, if you go to the top of the gallery page it well tell you about it. :)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto