McBeth

I had a dream about...

boat - Spiritual journey. Calm and peaceful: An encouraging report on one's progress. Stormy: Conflicting issues not resolved yet. Can also be signal that emotions are not balanced.

Traveling
To dream that you are traveling signifies that you enjoy what you do (hobbies, career, interests) and find much pleasure in it. To dream that you are traveling through an unknown area represents your rivals who are lurking around you. To dream that you are traveling in a car filled with people suggests that you will make new and fun friends and have many exciting adventures. To dream that you are traveling in a car by yourself signifies troubling matters ahead for you. Also see "Time Travel."
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

boat - Spiritual journey. Calm and peaceful: An encouraging report on one's progress. Stormy: Conflicting issues not resolved yet. Can also be signal that emotions are not balanced.

Traveling
To dream that you are traveling signifies that you enjoy what you do (hobbies, career, interests) and find much pleasure in it. To dream that you are traveling through an unknown area represents your rivals who are lurking around you. To dream that you are traveling in a car filled with people suggests that you will make new and fun friends and have many exciting adventures. To dream that you are traveling in a car by yourself signifies troubling matters ahead for you. Also see "Time Travel."

You killjoy...I like mine better! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Ooooh I never told you about the dream I had involving me, you, J and Turtle... can you say trouble? ;)

oooooh, tell me, tell me, tell me!!!! :)

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

What kind of sammich would you like?

Yawnnnn!! Getting Sleepy. So Very Sleepy!!

Hmmmm.. A Good Ruben with extra sour Kraut.. And a waitress in a red latex outfit.. Short Skirt.. CMFM Boots..

:P:D

Well I have everthing but the boots ;)

Ooooh I never told you about the dream I had involving me, you, J and Turtle... can you say trouble? ;)

:):)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Of course you looked hot as usual

Thanks, you can dream about me being skinny anytime! ;)

What else were we doing, or is it going to ruin my wholesome reputation if you say it?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Was I skinny? That's all I care about. :P

Do you mean - Like having an english accent and coveting pickled onions and Picalilly?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Do you mean - Like having an english accent and coveting pickled onions and Picalilly?

No, that's gross. Why are you trying to gross me out so much today? :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon