turtlespeed

Getting Laid Ideas . . .

Best solution: Just become an Arrogant Bastard. Women cannot resist an Arrogant Bastard.

Lindercles says it works for him. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

and they have carmel flavored leprechauns.

ooooooh, what color are they???? I wanna be on the lookout for the caramel flavored ones... :)
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Well, I wasn't going to say anything about this, because I know how much I didn't like hearing it.

And here is the word: Cuddle. You must cuddle the woman.

So So true

I am such the CUDDLESLUT! B|

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

So I am suppose to ask a woman if I can clean her house, make her dinner, and cuddle and this will get me laid?

This will NOT work!!
Bad Advise!! Bad Advise!!

Olny try that advanced move LONG after you have been dating. (then it will work well). If you do that too soon, you will find yourself right bcak on the "friend" bench.

So I am suppose to ask a woman if I can clean her house, make her dinner, and cuddle and this will get me laid? :|

That will never work... if you do everything thinking you will get laid she will just string you along to get you to do more stuff ergo you no get laid, and she gets everything else she wants.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

So I am suppose to ask a woman if I can clean her house, make her dinner, and cuddle and this will get me laid?

No. I hope im not the only woman that found his post silly. If a guy cleaned my house, it would make me think "damn my house isn't clean enough for him?" so it would in fact offend me and i would kick the guy out. A guy doing my laundry is just creepy. The only piece of advice you should listen to in his post is to keep your nails neat and clean.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

No. I hope im not the only woman that found his post silly. If a guy cleaned my house, it would make me think "damn my house isn't clean enough for him?" so it would in fact offend me and i would kick the guy out. A guy doing my laundry is just creepy. The only piece of advice you should listen to in his post is to keep your nails neat and clean.

Apperance is everything. Keep your hair neat, shave your face, trim your nails. Don't wear wrinkly shirts, if you are going bald shave your head.. give the illusion that you are self assured and in control of your life. Also you need to make the woman think that having sex with you is her idea. Don't seem over eager until she is naked. A kiss is not a fuck unless she is allready naked
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Apperance is everything. Keep your hair neat, shave your face, trim your nails. Don't wear wrinkly shirts, if you are going bald shave your head.. give the illusion that you are self assured and in control of your life.

You mean act like you are Gay??
That might work too.:P:D:D

Apperance is everything. Keep your hair neat, shave your face, trim your nails. Don't wear wrinkly shirts, if you are going bald shave your head.. give the illusion that you are self assured and in control of your life.

You mean act like you are Gay??
That might work too.:P:D:D

Use this line. "I would so fuck you, but I am gay." trust me.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

There is something to be said about what someone wrote "make her think it is her idea". A woman that feels she is being conned into having sex probably will not be as open to the idea. If she thinks you expect it or almost demand it, she might rebel. When the idea comes to her mind though, she actually wants to indulge- so much better. If you are too eager it can be turnoff. A little bit of patience can make a world a difference. Trust me on that one.

give the illusion that you are self assured and in control of your life.

Or even better - actually be in control of your life.

One great way to meet a woman is to get really used to doing your own thing and making your own rules. Women hate that, and one will come along and feel the overwhelming need to screw that up for you.;)

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

Who cares what I say. You're living proof.

I don't really like you, I just toy with you. ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Best solution: Just become an Arrogant Bastard. Women cannot resist an Arrogant Bastard.

Lindercles says it works for him. :ph34r:

Who cares what I say. You're living proof. :P

I want a clarification on this.... are you saying that the Mama was unable to resist you, thereby implying you laid her (since this is the topic of the thread)????

g
OMG, is she okay?

I want a clarification on this.... are you saying that the Mama was unable to resist you, thereby implying you laid her (since this is the topic of the thread)????

Absolutely not! :o