jacobos

Eclipse Manual

Good news!
The eclipse manual is merely a photo copy of the Vector 2 manual.
Amusingly, the Eclipse Tandem manual refers repeatedly to Eclipse without drogues. While I may have a few jumps on pre-drogue Vector 1s, I have never seen a Vector 2 or Eclipse Tandem without a drogue.
Hee!
Hee!

I have the manual if you need a copy...or parts of it faxed to you.

Mike

Mike,

I have a quick question for you, as I too have had much difficulty in locating a users manual online. I have an eclipse container (size A, I think???). I bought it with a PD 126R and a Stiletto 135 in it, rig was perfect size, shape and fit. I've since got rid of the Stiletto 135 and would like to pass this rig on to my husband, who needs a larger canopy than a 135. I wonder what size main I could safely fit into this Eclipse size A container? Still have the PD 126R in it, does the manual have recommended reserve/main combinations for the different sized containers made by Eclipse?

FatButtSitFlyer in Moab

I wonder what size main I could safely fit into this Eclipse size A container? ...

FatButtSitFlyer in Moab

There is no documentation available with sizing suggestions.

The 135 is pretty much the largest you'll safely fit in that container. Some have slightly more C/Cs available but most likely you're at the max.

Also, if it's an Eclipse with the corners of the main container sewn in more than an inch, you may wish to open them up a little.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I have the manual if you need a copy...or parts of it faxed to you.

Mike

Mike,

I have a quick question for you, as I too have had much difficulty in locating a users manual online. I have an eclipse container (size A, I think???). I bought it with a PD 126R and a Stiletto 135 in it, rig was perfect size, shape and fit. I've since got rid of the Stiletto 135 and would like to pass this rig on to my husband, who needs a larger canopy than a 135. I wonder what size main I could safely fit into this Eclipse size A container? Still have the PD 126R in it, does the manual have recommended reserve/main combinations for the different sized containers made by Eclipse?

FatButtSitFlyer in Moab

We only have a few remaining Eclipse customers around here, so not sure on the full sizing range.

But if the Stiletto 135 fit comfortably, then you should be able to go up one size. Best would be to borrow someone's 150 to pack it in this container just to know for sure.

Mike
ChutingStar.com

Hi guys,

i know i'm reviving an old thread but i have a similar question.

I'm looking at a used eclipse container sized D and wondering if a 230 sabre would fit in it?

Thanks
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."
— Leonardo da Vinci