DougH

Eyes!!!

Nooooo, sorry sweetie, I was asking Satre... wanted to make sure they were contacts and not some wierd film around her eyes.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

I am so attracted to beautiful eyes on men. I especially love green eyes. :)

My eyes are green.

Whoops...so sorry about that. (I don't know who you are, nor was my post directed at you in any way.) I clicked on the original post to reply to the thread because with one exception (blue eyes) for the last ten+ years, the few men that I've been in long-term relationships with have had green eyes. :)

LOL... looking back at the picture (which I just took here in the office)... they look a lil tired. :ph34r:

xoxo

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
OMG, is she okay?

Omg, you might look tired, but your eyes look so cute in that pic!

I agree.......B|

Thanks Ro and Travis!!!!

g
OMG, is she okay?

I am so attracted to beautiful eyes on men. I especially love green eyes. :)

My eyes are green.

And they are my favorite color for a girls eyes. Some where out there is a girl with freckles and green eyes just waiting for me to find her. :)

ugh... I hate my freckles... They make me look like a little kid... but they go away in the winter.. :)
Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....

I told ya, that is what the photographer wanted. He wanted me to "give attitude" when he was taking some of the photos. Ask people that know me, I smile a lot.

Not sure what you mean about 60's?? Those were taken down a local street in Atlanta, across from Cafe Intermezzo about 3 years ago, I was 36 years old. Yes, really. I am now 39.

WOW - yo don't look a day over Hot!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think ChaosKitty has awesome eyes!!!!

Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to meet Swedishcelt to see her eyes, but I've heard they are amazing!!!

g
OMG, is she okay?

ugh... I hate my freckles... They make me look like a little kid... but they go away in the winter.. :)

Oh come awn... :P I bet they make you look hawt. :ph34r:
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Oh come awn... :P I bet they make you look hawt. :ph34r:

hah! very funny :P
Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....

pitty cuteness doesn't count

Not even....

I used to have freckles.... I hated them too! Everyone kept telling me that they'd fade as I got older, and I kept waiting.... then one day outta the blue, I noticed that they weren't there anymore - I sorta miss them.

Enjoy them!

g
OMG, is she okay?

I think they are very cute, and they are cute on you!!!

g

*shakes head* pitty cuteness doesn't count :P haha but thank you

I dont give out pity cuteness........ How you doin? :P:P
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

haha! well thank you... now that I got my "feel good fix" ..... back to the subject... blue eyes are the prettiest... but any color eyes will look good if they've got a beautiful set of long eyelashes to go with 'em.