Twoply

Don't all women like receiving oral sex?

I can make a woman orgasm faster via oral or hands than with penetration.

:|:|:| Houston, I think we have a problem.

thats what you get for thinking. :S:P

side note: all other things being equal, I find this true. Now if we're down for a quickie, hell, its a race to the finish! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

A conversation was struck up at my son's birthday party last week with the other parents. I always was under the impression that women enjoy oral sex but never get it. Seems some of these women didn't prefer it.
I mean, if it's like an old dog licking sour cream out of a bucket...

Some girls don't like it, or think they won't like it because they are shy. Once they let that go and experience it...well, 'nuff said. :)

I completely agree! Just let go of the shyness and :):)

And to Jumpenjules.......... you must be under 21! Because you don't know what you are missing!

And don't think that guys are grossed out by it because they are not! They enjoy it! Especially when you are grabbing their head:$. Maybe I am getting too personal here but damn. I would hate to for you to miss out on the finer things in life:)
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Especially when you are grabbing their head:$. Maybe I am getting too personal here but damn. I would hate to for you to miss out on the finer things in life:)

Ok, ladies... a little FYI: you dont want our hands on your head when you're going down on us, same here.
If it aint working, tell us, if you just want more pressure/penetration/etc... leave it alone. Maybe were taunting you for a reason.;)

I, for one, like to see how long I can keep a woman at that peak just before the orgasm. Nothing better than that arched back, sheets ripping off the bed... well, you get the point My ears are not handles! :P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Especially when you are grabbing their head:$. Maybe I am getting too personal here but damn. I would hate to for you to miss out on the finer things in life:)

Ok, ladies... a little FYI: you dont want our hands on your head when you're going down on us, same here.
If it aint working, tell us, if you just want more pressure/penetration/etc... leave it alone. Maybe were taunting you for a reason.;)

I, for one, like to see how long I can keep a woman at that peak just before the orgasm. Nothing better than that arched back, sheets ripping off the bed... well, you get the point My ears are not handles! :P

Well, I can't speak for all women but I know that when I grab the head, that is a good sign.:)
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

All this talk of tending to a woman's nether regions reminds me of a favorite joke:
How do you know when your girlfirend's horney?
When you put your hand down her pants it feels like you're feeding a horse;)

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Well, I can't speak for all women but I know that when I grab the head, that is a good sign.:)

Well I know you're a woman but I had no idea you're a women! :D

Oh, and the desire to grab the head is a good thing, yes. BUT, equal rights and all, if you dont want me grabbing your head, dont grab mine! :P

OH, and I know how the above sentence sounds, but hell, I'm gonna leave it for the fun that someone will have with it. :P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Well that just induced some interesting mental images.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm not surprised Linder:S Of course you know I meant I don't give or receive. I think it's gross:P

It's like having a playground next to a sewer. It's just wrong!:S

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Well I know you're a woman but I had no idea you're a women! :D

Oh, and the desire to grab the head is a good thing, yes. BUT, equal rights and all, if you dont want me grabbing your head, dont grab mine! :P

OH, and I know how the above sentence sounds, but hell, I'm gonna leave it for the fun that someone will have with it. :P

I don't mind the grabbing if the head. But remember one thing, I know you talk about equality (and that is appreciated) but there is a difference. A lot of women don't like the pushing the head down because you can choke:S ( and to all men, don't get big heads from this;) ), but it is hard for a man to choke on the women's thingy:P.

Think about it!
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

I don't mind the grabbing if the head. But remember one thing, I know you talk about equality (and that is appreciated) but there is a difference. A lot of women don't like the pushing the head down because you can choke:S ( and to all men, don't get big heads from this;) ), but it is hard for a man to choke on the women's thingy:P.

Think about it!

well my response is two fold:

a) if the woman has a thingy, shes not a she, shes a he or a he/she, you get the idea. If you like you can refer to that portion as the hoo-ha has designated by our own Krelly. She too has an aversion to words like vagina, clit, pussy, etc. :o:D

b) if the woman in question is indeed a women, then no we shouldnt choke if all the scheduled maintenance has been performed. That being said, unless we went down there with a regulator or a snorkel, we're not machines (thats why we get you those). Im all for going the distance, but soemtimes when it works the best for you, dont mean I can breathe. :D

That being said, my ears are not handles, if you want to help, get yo hands down in there in the mix and lets make some quiverin happen! B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Think about it!

well my response is two fold:

a) if the woman has a thingy, shes not a she, shes a he or a he/she, you get the idea. If you like you can refer to that portion as the hoo-ha has designated by our own Krelly. She too has an aversion to words like vagina, clit, pussy, etc. :o:D

b) if the woman in question is indeed a women, then no we shouldnt choke if all the scheduled maintenance has been performed. That being said, unless we went down there with a regulator or a snorkel, we're not machines (thats why we get you those). Im all for going the distance, but soemtimes when it works the best for you, dont mean I can breathe. :D

That being said, my ears are not handles, if you want to help, get yo hands down in there in the mix and lets make some quiverin happen! B|

Oh, I am sorry I forgot that you are a man and we have to spell out everything for you all.:P

When I say thingy I mean (what is one of the most pleasurable parts ) clit!

Again, let me explain why we (most women) grab the heads. It is letting you know that you are doing a good job. Take it as a compliment!:P
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Again, let me explain why we (most women) grab the heads. It is letting you know that you are doing a good job. Take it as a compliment!:P

yea, but now when I get my hair cut short my ears stick out funny like. :D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

That being said, my ears are not handles B|

:D:D I've caught myself a time or two doing this...

Well dont make me tell you again! :ph34r::o:P
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Well, then grow out your hair to become a Hippie!:D:D
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

but then I LOOK like a hippie. You know how hard it is to fly under the radar then?! :o:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

but then I LOOK like a hippie. You know how hard it is to fly under the radar then?! :o:D

You just don't want to do extra work!:D:D
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

You just don't want to do extra work!:D:D

Precisely! Im a hippie, Dee-Dee-Dee!
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I think we just had a discussion about this not to long ago....could have been in the women's forum though....I believe there was even a poll involved.

Bottom line.....if its done right its a great thing. If you don't know what the hell your doing....don't even go there:o:o:o

although the connotation fo an old dog licking sour cream out of a bucket....yuck!

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

HIJACK!!......Your new avatar has met my approval. :)

I'm assuming you're talking about mine.... and yes, I think it's a little less... "scary" than the last ;)

I thought the last one was funny, it cracked me up... but this one shows how pretty you are better. ;)
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P