skyscallin

booty calls...

I guess you can't blame the guy for trying. You could just quit answering when he calls though.

Thats pure genius!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I guess you can't blame the guy for trying. You could just quit answering when he calls though.

I think you shouldnt fuck him in the first place if you dont want to get calls later.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I think you shouldnt fuck him in the first place if you dont want to get calls later.

Or she could just refuse to blow him and he will never call back... :)

Damn, I wish I would have known that before I met that cop... :| But, he only took a three month break before calling me again...

He broke the 8-month law. B| Maybe he can handcuff me?? :o:ph34r:

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

So no one should ever sleep with anyone unless they expect repeated phone calls asking for more sex 8 months later?
:|

If you hook up with someone 2 times in the summer (I am guessing alcohol was involved), the you have set the standrds for a booty call. I am sure thre was no potential for a relationship when hooking up. So no need to be surprised when the other person calls to hook up again.

So no one should ever sleep with anyone unless they expect repeated phone calls asking for more sex 8 months later?

If you hook up with someone 2 times in the summer (I am guessing alcohol was involved), the you have set the standrds for a booty call. I am sure thre was no potential for a relationship when hooking up. So no need to be surprised when the other person calls to hook up again.

WOW, the light bulb is suddenly VERY bright... :D
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

WOW, the light bulb is suddenly VERY bright... :D

turn it down, you'll hurt your eyes. ;)

Start calling him 2-3 times per day and hinting that you want to get married.:ph34r:

If that doesn't work, then tell him the outbreaks have been occurring only once every couple of weeks, and you're pretty sure it's OK for him to come over today.:P

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Tell him you have dreams about what his and your children will look like dressed in his child support. >:( That works every time. :|

Thats just hot! :|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Or she could just refuse to blow him and he will never call back...

That would be the clincher for me:|..........:D:D

Works every time! ;):D

what is its the otherway around. You know when the woman calls,and the guy has just had enough. B| What works then? Think telling her that you are going to be a father work? B|:P

That would probably work. Or you could just tell her that it burns when you pee... but shes welcome to come over and blow you. :D

Or I could just ask her if instead of foreplay i could pick her scabs to make her wet.

That sounds perfect! (having my man tell him!!) Maybe I will just have to do that the next time he asks!

That's not a good call. Why have your man involved when you can handle this all by yourself? Just tell him, "I'm not interested". If he doesn't get the hint, ask him to stop calling you.

If your man speaks to him on the phone, and say the dude is drunk and he hears your man tell him off. Things can get heated and you might set off the psycho within him. Then, who knows what that can lead to. Like law rocket said, restraining orders are very easy to get.

I'm not saying this about you but if my girlfriend asked me to get a guy to stop calling her, I would think that she can't handle shit on her own.

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

Okay! Good call. I can be blunt! Luckily he hasn't tried in about a month now, but I am sure it really is only a matter of time again.

It sounds like he's just checking back on occasion to see if your situation has changed. ;)

Blues,
Dave

Well actually the situation has changed....I am VERY happily married now! :)
"A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~

That's the thing, he sends text msgs. and mostly I send back a "no thanks" or "i don't think so" and that is it. No more texts. This is where the relentless part comes in. :S

"A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~

A reply such as that definitely sends a 'not now' signal.

"I'm married, fuck off", is not ambiguous.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am