skyscallin

booty calls...

That's the thing, he sends text msgs. and mostly I send back a "no thanks" or "i don't think so" and that is it. No more texts. This is where the relentless part comes in. :S

That's what my cop does!! :o I think in a matter of a couple of hours, I received 19 text messages from him... :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I'm not saying this about you but if my girlfriend asked me to get a guy to stop calling her, I would think that she can't handle shit on her own.

I am capable of handling my own shit. I was just humoring him when he said that. Nothing more than that. But hey, thanks for the vote of confidence!
"A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~

That's the thing, he sends text msgs. and mostly I send back a "no thanks" or "i don't think so" and that is it. No more texts. This is where the relentless part comes in. :S

That's what my cop does!! :o I think in a matter of a couple of hours, I received 19 text messages from him... :S

Holy Crap!:o Thats A LOT of texts!! LOL So how do you handle it? Do you still hook up ?
"A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water" ~ Eleanor Roosevelt ~

A reply such as that definitely sends a 'not now' signal.

"I'm married, fuck off", is not ambiguous.

Alrighty then. There you have it folks. All said and done.

So no one should ever sleep with anyone unless they expect repeated phone calls asking for more sex 8 months later?

THANK YOU! My thoughts exactly! WTF!>:(

"I'm married, fuck off", is not ambiguous.

That's exactly what I recommend. Seriously.

Yeah... I'm gonna add my approval of that response...

Ok. Well thanks for not making me feel like shit like a couple of the others have. I was beginning to lose that warm fuzzy feeling about the dz.commers. I guess I am just a bit green in the ways of booty calls and that was why I posted here in the first place. BIG mistake on my part. But thanks to those with the constructive comments on my problem.

Holy Crap!:o Thats A LOT of texts!! LOL So how do you handle it? Do you still hook up ?

Umm... Well... To be honest... I gotta log off here in a minute or two... :o I have somewhere I have to be... :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

:ph34r: That sounds perfect! (having my man tell him!!) Maybe I will just have to do that the next time he asks!

No bad advice that makes it seem that your SO is overbearing and posessive... ie a reasion to persist. Just grow a set and tell him like it is. "No I won't fuck you again," and then kick him in the nuts. That should paint the picture quite clearly.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Umm... Well... To be honest... I gotta log off here in a minute or two... :o I have somewhere I have to be... :|

Well that answers that huh?! LOL Have fun!:D

:ph34r: That sounds perfect! (having my man tell him!!) Maybe I will just have to do that the next time he asks!

No bad advice that makes it seem that your SO is overbearing and posessive... ie a reasion to persist. Just grow a set and tell him like it is. "No I won't fuck you again," and then kick him in the nuts. That should paint the picture quite clearly.

No, no, I wasn't serious. I can handle it on my own! J

That would probably work. Or you could just tell her that it burns when you pee... but shes welcome to come over and blow you. :D

Or I could just ask her if instead of foreplay i could pick her scabs to make her wet.

If you had said zits, Sunny'd be all over it. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hey, at least I'm being honest about it... :D It only took him 22 texts for me to say OK. His hours are fucked up, so it's hard to find a time when we're both awake... :o But, I could still change my mind before I leave...

Hey, at least I'm being honest about it... :D It only took him 22 texts for me to say OK. His hours are fucked up, so it's hard to find a time when we're both awake... :o But, I could still change my mind before I leave...

Yeah but I don't think you want to change your mind. Way to make him work for it tho....22 texts....hmmmm lol :P

Yeah but I don't think you want to change your mind. Way to make him work for it tho....22 texts....hmmmm lol :P

Thankfully I have unlimited text messaging... :D Otherwise I would make him pay for it as well. :o

Well, it IS late, and he IS in the shower, and he lives less than a mile away, and I can be there in less than 5 minutes... :P And it has been quite a while since I've seen him...

Mmmm... bacon... (sorry, bad cop reference I know). :D

summer lovin' had me a blast
summer lovin' happened so fast
met some girl, crazy for me
met a guy, cute as can be (that's me)
summer days drifted away
to oh, well those summer nights
tell me more
was this Texas or Paris France?
tell me more,
did you get in her pants? (ah ha ah ha)
went to her place,
got in her blouse
while the roadies
demolished her house
watched her cable, stole her tv
she did my band just the way she did me
summer hoes open their does
then get grounded for the rest of their life
tell me more,
did her parents come home? (ah ha ah ha)
tell me more,
did you call Nome on her phone? (ah ha ah ha)
in gay Paris the girls are so chic
they don't talk english
so they last a whole week
german foxes,
way too much hair
put that wall back
so that they stay there
here's my adress
come stay with me
too bad you can't afford
to come overseas - tell me more,
did you make true love vows?
tell me more,
what if she finds your house?
i got sober that's where it ends
so i told her
we'd still be friends
she was cool,
but just like the rest
i had to leave her
with a phony address
"of course i live there,
i love you, you fox"
(your welcome anytime - at my p.o. box)
san francisco, our closing night
thought he'd finally
met mrs. right
bought her flowers,
read her my poem
said he'd call me
the next day at home
didn't answer
she's with some other dude
probably begging
out on haight street for food

Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Thankfully I have unlimited text messaging... :D Otherwise I would make him pay for it as well. :o

Well, it IS late, and he IS in the shower, and he lives less than a mile away, and I can be there in less than 5 minutes... :P And it has been quite a while since I've seen him...

Well then by all means! LOL Git'r'dun!

Wow. hmm...my how creative of you.

I can't take credit for that. That was from the Vandals.

So what do you do when someone who you don't want to have sex with wants to make you dinner?
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Wow. hmm...my how creative of you.

I can't take credit for that. That was from the Vandals.

So what do you do when someone who you don't want to have sex with wants to make you dinner?

Well, is this someone who you have previously had relations with? Or just a member of the opposite sex with whom you are friends with? Or a member of the same sex? (Cuz I am not in to making it with chicks at all...so I'd have dinner with a chick)

Well then by all means! LOL Git'r'dun!

Ok... Well, I think I took care of him for at least another month. :$ Yup, another month and another 22 text messages later... :D

Poor baby was tired... I put him to sleep though. :D

DO NOT make a decision on how you will handle the situation until I give you my advice.:|

Why is that?

You know better. I have great experience in this field, just Google my name and you shall see for yourself. Any advice from anyone else is, at best, pure speculation. I, and only I, can rationalize that whole mess, weed out the BS, and come up with an irrefutable conclusion.

You are not alone...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."