airtwardo

Judges...ruling please!

disconnecting the words "Bar and Peanuts" will go along way to helping your overall health as well...

peanuts are pretty darn good for ya, even if they have some salt on em. nothing like that natural fat

but i do give you the benefit of the doubt, the people that eat the bar peanuts are typically people who need to watch it on the health side

I think he's probably going more from the standpoint of sticking your hand into the same bowl of peanuts that the guy next to you did after wiping his ass in the bathroom and getting a bit of shit on his hand that he didn't wash off.
Killing threads since 2004.

Possibly, though I'd say DO OVER and keep on keepin on with the bet in order to try and quit. Maybe double or nuthin?

Have to agree here. It's because of that last post you made in the other thread.... the

Oh, and no cheating with other forms of tobacco... i.e. chewing tobacco, etc.

that gonzo lost that that benjamin.... but keep the bet going and do the double or nuttin'.

grumpiness will be gone prior to my committing any FELONIES! :ph34r:

At least now you have some contacts on the inside, and if you quit, you'll be able to trade your cigs for bunk buddies
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

You get right down to the nut-cuttin', you're not 'smoking' if, you're dippin' snuff. You're still, getting a 'nicotine fix' from the snuff. Do what I do... just don't put your dip in the same place in your mouth each time. That's what my dental hygenist told me! ;)

Chuck

I'm 1/2 way to a divorce because of my grumpy butt attitude all week[/url]

So...like dude.....would you ......um....get.....um....mad at me if I called her up? You know, just for coffee or somethingB|B|:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I'm 1/2 way to a divorce because of my grumpy butt attitude all week[/url]

So...like dude.....would you ......um....get.....um....mad at me if I called her up? You know, just for coffee or somethingB|B|:)

You guys would get along GREAT!:ph34r:

She's really into running marathons, done 3 so far this year...and it's gotta be AT LEAST 26 miles to get around YOUR fat ass! :P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~