JumpinJules

Just did my 10,20, and 30 sec delays last night!!

Woo hooie!!! I found it wayyyy easier to work on my form after I got time to get away from the strut before I had to pull... now I remember why I wanted to do this ... ;):D
Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....

Ooops!:S

Yes, I meant yesterday... I hauled ass up to the dropzone after class and made three jumps between 5:30 and 7-ish... but then I was there until 10 debriefing and going over everything, so I didn't get back until midnight ..... it was worth it though! woop woop! :)

Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....

This sounds so familiar. Is this static line? I miss hanging from a strut. Climbing out and hanging from a strut for my first 15 static line jumps were like "oh shit, why the f$% am I doing this again"?

Congratulations! Keep it going and keep having fun. You'll have more of a blast when you start jumping with other people in freefall.

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

way to go girl

next time, climb out, swing your feet up and hook them on top of the wing, let go of the strut and wave at your JM

fly free little bird
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

You'll have more of a blast when you start jumping with other people in freefall.

She already is! Her 30 second delay was a two way with a 13,000+ jump World Team member with video. Cost of jump for Julie: $25 (including gear). She did a number of 180s! And they were beautiful...way to go Julie!!!! Woop woop!!

I loved watching your 20 second from the plane. I can't wait for another 10 or 15 jumps when you'll be doing 4 ways. I'm so going to be on that!

See you on Sunday!

Hey Julie, If someone would have woke me up it would have been a two way with video from above. I took a nap and didn't wake up til the last load was off the ground.:( Congrats, hope to see you this weekend. Maybe we can do some hot 4-way.

If we do a 4-way, it will be one with an average jump number around 7500 and at least 12 gold medals in 4-way.

Don't feel bad for bringing the average so low. You'll have to get out there and win your own stuff soon. We will help.

HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.