Slappie

Audio book questions

This one time I was on post watching out for terrorists and bombers(not kidding), there was someone with me in a booth listening to an audio book. It was so freakin' annoying. It's like a bad actor/actress reading their script. Don't do it Slaps! Go the old fashioned way.

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

Slappie and Turtlespeed, y'all are a bunch of asstwats... :|

:D:D:D Gotta thank Stitch for alerting me.... I WOULD have ignored this thread... ;)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Slappie and Turtlespeed, y'all are a bunch of asstwats... :|

:D:D:D Gotta thank Stitch for alerting me.... I WOULD have ignored this thread... ;)

OH stich is a snitch! What an ass! :D:D If it wasn't for him I know you would never ever have looked in this thread. ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

>:(Thanks a lot. This is what happens when you try to be a good samaratan. :P

You're just jealous cuz you can't read lips too.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Try Janet Evanovich for mindless, funny entertainment.

The Chick that reads them is hot too.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Pretty much anything by Cormack McCarthy is a good bet in fiction. Karl Hiassen is another fiction writer to check out, his style is a lot lighter than McCarthy.

For non-fiction, Thomas Friedman's The Lexus and the Olive Tree or The World is Flat are worth a listen.

Lance

I've downloaded all the HP books and Testament by Grisham. Put them on my portalable HDD so I can carry it to work and back. Will fire it up this morning. B|

I've made a list of peoples suggestions. I think I'm going to like Audio Books. Less thinking and more imagination. ;) Something I've not been using lately.

Thanks for all the good suggestions. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."