jumpintoit

lets treat packers like crap

I treat all packers nice and we even had this hotty packer who asked me to poop on her, I had to turn her down as I am not into that (I think she was german) I did refer her to walt though.... :)

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

isn't it usually a seniority thing? Like... how freshman get harassed by seniors... because usually packers have low #'s, but riggers have to have been around for awhile to get to that point.
Into the great wide open/ under them skies of blue/ out in the great wide open/ a rebel w/out a clue.....

ya, you see thats what i'm talking about why would someone make a stiker like that if there wasn't something ment by it?

... it is just a sticker.

I also practice packer tipping... what a dick.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

ya, you see thats what i'm talking about why would someone make a stiker like that if there wasn't something ment by it?

bbbwaahaaa!!!!!

dude WTF is this the caveman geico insurance thing:D:D

nobody treats the packers different than any other jumper at any DZ i've ever been to
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

why is it that when someone has a bad opening, the first thing out of their mouth is who packed that? do they not understand the phisics behind canopies and their openings. now i do understand if it was an ongoing thing with the same packer but what about the once and a while bad opening it is still (who packed that!!!!!) always blame the packer.

hey bud, i've found that jumpers for the most part are a rough crowd.

don't get your feelings hurt so easy there uncle salty.
or if you feel you've been violated, then handle your business. crying about stuff just brings the lions out of the tall grass if you know what I mean;)

take it easy papasito!!!!

oohhh and quit packing slammers:P

if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

haha, I havent used my crowbar on a packer lately, I should probably pull it out of the closet. the crowbar , not the packer.

As for teh sticker.. I'm sure that is something along the lines of... use a packer, who knows how its gonna open, get a crummy opening, kick a packer.. something along those lines. I personally would never kick my packer, that is far too nice. :D

CLICK HERE! new blog posted 9/21/08
CSA #720

for real i didn't start this just so i couls whine. i started this in serch of answers maybe there is somebody with some good suggestions on how to change things a bit. i do have to say that those jumpers that do take care of their packers take nice care of their packers. how can we change the ever burning question of (who packed that)? i have experianced that question from both experianced and unexperianced jumpers, most of the time from experianced jumpers anyway lets start a revolution and see if we can treat packers with a little more respect and a little mor dignaty.