RkyMtnHigh

How to deal with a Nemesis?

We all know how irresistible you can be. :)Maybe this person has a crush on you. The bully type who punches the girl when he likes her kind of thing.
Is said person from work or the dz?

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I tried to ignore the person because I agree to not give satisfaction for the negative behavior...yet they continue the behavior and follow me around.

I haven't done that in months![:/]

Why you gotta out me like that?:(

:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My advice is to try to get out of the final turn high and outside. That give you a chance to dive, trading altitude for airspeed, and you might can catch him at the line. Either that or hope that he cuts a pylon:)http://www.airrace.org/indexJS.php

I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Have you told him that you don't enjoy his company and that you would like to be left alone?

If you have I'm going to have to go with ignoring him as well. Once this he sees you can not be counted on for meeting his wants/needs hopefully they will find some other person or thing to get it done.

Is the he actually stalking you? If someone is not respecting your space and privacy you should probably set up a formal plan (respective of your association) to stop it. To be fair you should give a warning before you follow through.