ladyskydiver

I hate pet stores and puppy mills!!!!

Petsmart does not sell dogs or cats, only hosts for rescue organizations.

But they do sell birds, as ImGonnaJump mentioned.[:/]

Personally, and I would think especially as skydivers, I should think it obvious why birds should not be sold as a pet period. Of course I support the rescue of, being there are far too many already unable to be released in the wild at this point.
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Petsmart does not sell dogs or cats, only hosts for rescue organizations.

But they do sell birds, as ImGonnaJump mentioned.[:/]

Personally, and I would think especially as skydivers, I should think it obvious why birds should not be sold as a pet period. Of course I support the rescue of, being there are far too many already unable to be released in the wild at this point.

Not going to argue that at all, as yes they do sell birds. I personally refuse to have a bird as a pet, it is as bad as keeping a dog in a cage its whole life [:/]

My point was to bring up that Petsmart does at least host for rescue organizations for dogs and cats, which rescuing a dog or cat is still rescuing.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

My baby is from a breed rescue - he was in a kitty mill. There were 300 cats when he was rescued. Most died.

This is an article about the woman who had him:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,216028,00.html

This was the second time she was caught - the first was with my TiSan's group.

He was very sick and scared when I got him. We've had him for 6 years now and its taken alot of work to get him to let me pet him (took right up with my husband, of course) but now he's my boy! Poor guy is 11 and only has 2 teeth left though. I hope he's around longer than most of my cats (13 years)

You can see him in the background of this picture.
Arianna Frances

LOL....I swear in that pic you can see him thinking, that you got him all these cool new cat beds now if you would only stop putting your "kitten" in them. :P:D

All 3 of your babys are so cute, you have a very beautiful family..

Here is a transport video from the breed rescue group I support.
Fly it like you stole it!

LOL....I swear in that pic you can see him thinking, that you got him all these cool new cat beds now if you would only stop putting your "kitten" in them. :P:D

All 3 of your babys are so cute, you have a very beautiful family..

Here is a transport video from the breed rescue group I support.

Thanks - I'm a very lucky girl. My family rocks B|

TiSan is still a large highlight of adding to our family. We can't imagine life without him.

Yes, rescue animals have baggage, but the way I look at it is that they are even more appreciative of life with new pawpaw and meowmy because they know how bad iit can be. He's a work and progress and I wouldn't have it any other way ;)

For anyone interested in siamese, this is the rescue I work with. And for anyone else in RI, I'm their only RI volunteer and am always looking for more! ;)

http://www.siameserescue.org

Jen
Arianna Frances