n2skdvn

where have you travled?

Voila
I tend to stay close to water...
It occurs to me that the map is counting US States as "countries". In this case, I wonder if French Departements would count as countries as well. Just getting on the belt highway in Paris would probably raise my score to having visited 80% of the world's countries...:|

PS: I assume airport transit does not count as visiting a country...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Myself personally, if i am ever flying somewhere and i have to land in another country asnd get on a different flight..... I will usually stop in that country for at least 2 weeks. (mainly so i can have a smoke).

Thailand and singapore are usually my stop over countries. When i have to stop over in thailand i spend 2 weeks to a month there every time. Been ther 8 or 9 times now. When i have to stop over in Singapore i like to get out of there pretty quick.... Same goes with china.

I have spent at least a few days in each country to a few years in the countries i have visited.

Lived in oz for a year, denmark for a year, Scotland for a couple of years and England for a couple of years. Now living in OZ again.

Every country on my map is a country visited.
Shame it shows States as a country.

I use to love Travelling... Not so much anymore, actually not at all anymore. I have hung my trusty back pack up that i have lived with for the last 10 years and am just going to stick to holidays in countries from now on.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

...When i have to stop over in thailand i spend 2 weeks to a month there every time. Been ther 8 or 9 times now.

What you need is a chauffer or a personal valet. I'm free to travel and I'm cheap. Do you need a resume?
:)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

West to:
Guam, Phillipines, Viet Nam

East to:
Luxembourg, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, France, Spain, Morroco, Yugoslavia
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

http://www.travbuddy.com/widget_map_display.php?id=388498

mine sucks. I've been to most of the 50 states, just missin a few in the northern corners.

2%, I need to get out more.[:/]

Me too... :| At least I've been to Hawaii! :ph34r:http://www.travbuddy.com/widget_map_confirm.php?id=388720
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

no idea how to make that a clicky, but I have been to the following countries:
In the military,
Panama
On vacation,
Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Burma (Myanmar), Laos, China, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan (yes on vacation), Netherlands, Turkey, Canada, Mexico, Israel, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania.

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...