normiss

Motorcycle Awareness Month

I am aware of motorcyles. Can we make an anti jack ass rule when it comes to riding. The other day there were three people acting like jack asses on their motorcycles. passing on a double yellow and what not poppin wheelies on the paint lines. Deush bags deserve anything they get just so long as it isn't in my ambulance district
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

What kind of dumbass needs an entire month to develop an awareness of anything, much less something as simple as a motorcycle. I can acknowledge the existence of motorcycles in two seconds or less. :D

Blues,
Dave

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

By order of the Govornor of Cyberspace, you deserve a cookie or sugary item of your liking.

(Note: this cookie or sugary item will not be paid for or provided by the State of Cyberspace or any of its representatives. No animals were harmed during the making of this message.)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I am aware of motorcyles. Can we make an anti jack ass rule when it comes to riding. The other day there were three people acting like jack asses on their motorcycles. passing on a double yellow and what not poppin wheelies on the paint lines. Deush bags deserve anything they get just so long as it isn't in my ambulance district

As long as we can make an anti-jackass rule when it comes to driving cars as well, I'm all for it. I see waaaaay more dumb fucks in cars that I do on bikes

Action©Sports

As long as we can make an anti-jackass rule when it comes to driving cars as well, I'm all for it. I see waaaaay more dumb fucks in cars that I do on bikes
that's because dumbfuck who ride bikes also drive cars:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Nah, the people I'm taking about are too scared to even approach the posted speed limit yet find themselves strangely compelled to always occupy the left hand lane - put one of them on a bike they'll be dead before they make it to Burger World for breakfast - inevitably killed by one of their compadres :D

Action©Sports

Thanks for the post Normiss...
I can't count the number of times some idiot ass fuck has run a light/cut me off/pulled over into my lane. Hell, I have put more than one dent into the door of a car edging into my lane. And a pouch of marbles works wonders for assholes who like to tailgate...just flick one backwards, they never know what hit em :S

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

I actually kicked the mirror off the side of a Porsche 911 on I-4 in Orlando at about 80 mph a few years back...dumb ass was on his cell phone, changing lanes on top of me!:S

I hope he called the cops on you, so he could explain to the nice officer (while he is being handcuffed) why he was so close to you that you would risk injury or death to kick his totally superior transportation choice:D