BlueSkiesKel

I am now officially an LT =)

Cool! Does the CG use the same rank progression as the Navy? What's your job?

Yup, same rank system as the navy

so do you pronounce it LEW-tenant of Left-enant
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Cool! Does the CG use the same rank progression as the Navy? What's your job?

Yup, same rank system as the navy
so do you pronounce it LEW-tenant of Left-enant

lol... that would be LEW-tenant:P
Whats so funny, we pronounce it leftenantB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

That's right.. no more LTjg for me.. as of 21MAY i'm officially a full LT (thats captain for you army and airforce folk)

of course i just happen to be on watch tonite.. no pinnin on ceremony or anything..
so we celebrated with ice cream sundaes on the watch floor

What, no cool ceremony allowing everyone in your company to pound the pins from your rank into your collarbone with their fists? No running the gauntlet? Guess those were Army NCO things.:P Congratulations Maam.:)
Kevin

Muff Brother #4041
Team Dirty Sanchez #467

ah ok I was gonna say. I thought you were an LT LT...like the army LT. Wish you were. I wanted to know what it felt like to have your IQ drop all of the sudden. Eh oh well.
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

That's right.. no more LTjg for me.. as of 21MAY i'm officially a full LT (thats captain for you army and airforce folk)

Gee... you say that like I wouldn't have known... :|

oh and congrats LT... also to quote what a number of the gate guards say to me when I show them my ID driving onto the base... "Just think before you know it you'll be a Lt Commander..." ;)B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Congratulations, Kel! Now hurry up and make the move to the east coast so you can come hang out with us when you aren't working your ass off or training for events that would put me in a coma. :P

Seriously, congratulations LT. :)

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Congratulations, Kel! Now hurry up and make the move to the east coast so you can come hang out with us when you aren't working your ass off or training for events that would put me in a coma. :P

i'll be on the east coast soon enough.. will be in DC by July 20th

i'll be on the east coast soon enough.. will be in DC by July 20th

Well then, we'll have to work with your schedule to get you down here to fly in our new tunnel. It will be open by the time you move. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

of course i just happen to be on watch tonite.. no pinnin on ceremony or anything..
so we celebrated with ice cream sundaes on the watch floor:)

Good job, kid. Proud of you.

Congratulations! Now, go out and surround yourself with the finest group of E-7s & E-8s you can find, give them a mission, turn them loose and stay outta their way! :D

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

When is the wetting down?
>:(

Dang Vinny... I had just looked to see if any body was gonna mention wetting down...

So Kelly says, "oh i know the rule... i'm having folks over for Wine tonite... i try not to drink.. but this is just an occasion i might have to break that rule".. If you don't want to break the rule about drinking..

I'm sure there are some flolks who will "throw you in" to keep tradition in-line:P;)

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

When is the wetting down?
>:(

Dang Vinny... I had just looked to see if any body was gonna mention wetting down...

So Kelly says, "oh i know the rule... i'm having folks over for Wine tonite... i try not to drink.. but this is just an occasion i might have to break that rule".. If you don't want to break the rule about drinking..

I'm sure there are some flolks who will "throw you in" to keep tradition in-line:P;)

i know the wetting down rules.. i'm all prepared.. tonites celebration started out as a small cookin thing.. but i have a funny feeling its going to turn into LOTS of WINE DRINKIN..
i hadnt decided what i was going to do for the real wetting down yet...