kingbunky

dont't forget your towel!

but that's a wednesday - I never could get the hang of wednesday's.[sic]

Hmmmmm...I wonder what dimension of time you guys live in...it's gotta be better than this one.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

but that's a wednesday - I never could get the hang of wednesday's.

[sic]

lol..

"we used to meet every thursday thursday thursday in the afternoon....."

Sounds like Friday evening may be a good time kick off the weekend with a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster!

Since the ingrediants for the original are rather difficult to obtain on ths planet.

This will do for nice earth bound substitute for those that would like to toast Mr. Adams.
1 oz. (30 ml) EverClear
4 oz. (120 ml) Bombay Sapphire or Jeremiah Weed
4 oz. (120 ml) Cold Wild Turkey
2 oz. (60 ml) Herredura Tequila
5 oz. (150 ml) Rum
1 worm from bottle of Mezcal
2 oz. (60 ml.) Gatorade

Before drinking, eat one olive to create a sweetness in it which is not there. Drink extremely carefully at your own risk, and remember where your towel is (if you can).

"The effect of a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick!":D

Sounds like Friday evening may be a good time kick off the weekend with a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster!

Since the ingrediants for the original are rather difficult to obtain on ths planet.

This will do for nice earth bound substitute for those that would like to toast Mr. Adams.
1 oz. (30 ml) EverClear
5 oz. (150 ml) Rum
2 oz. (60 ml.) Gatorade

Before drinking, eat one olive to create a sweetness in it which is not there. Drink extremely carefully at your own risk, and remember where your towel is (if you can).

"The effect of a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is like having your brains smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped round a large gold brick!":D

Can you still get Mezcal with worm around here? I was under the impression it was banned from the states. anyway, that sounds like it taste horrific but by the time you finished it you'd forget you even had a glass.
I'm the twist that turns your key....

1 oz. (30 ml) EverClear
5 oz. (150 ml) Rum
2 oz. (60 ml.) Gatorade

As for the rum, would you use Bacardi 151 or just straight up regular?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Can you still get Mezcal with worm around here? I was under the impression it was banned from the states.

Absolutely.
You can even get Dos Gusanos (Two Worm Mezcal) so you can share with a Friend.:P
Monte Alban is available at almost every Liquor store I have ever been to.

anyway, that sounds like it taste horrific but by the time you finished it you'd forget you even had a glass.

Exactly!:)But if you read the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, It will tell what voluntary organizations exist to help you rehabilitate afterwards.

As for the rum, would you use Bacardi 151 or just straight up regular?

Slappie.. You dare even ask such nonsense??:D:D

Seriously, I will be using good old Bacardi Limon. I am getting a little slack in my old age and I would like to actually finish the drink before passing out.:D:D

Besides if wearing peril sensitive sun glasses, It gets difficult to see for some reason when I reach for the 151.[:/]