pBASEtobe

Perris Valley Warning Sign

There are/were warning signs at Perris Valley that said something like "Warning Propellers Rip Off Heads" with a picture of a propeller hitting a guy in the head and I think he had "X's" for eyes.

Am I remembering that right?

If so, does anyone have a picture of that sign?

The irony here is going to be that most tandem students that have jumped at Perris have a shot of it on their video . . . yet . . . it's gonna be a real challenge to find a digital still of it.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

There are/were warning signs at Perris Valley that said something like "Warning Propellers Rip Off Heads" with a picture of a propeller hitting a guy in the head and I think he had "X's" for eyes.

That sign could have been used at Emerald Coast several years ago. Could have prevented one fatality when the guy ran into the running prop. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

The irony here is going to be that most tandem students that have jumped at Perris have a shot of it on their video . . . yet . . . it's gonna be a real challenge to find a digital still of it.

I have a still of it. It was taken on my tandem there. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I recall the people who publish the skydiving newspaper were selling them along with books and other stuff...they are in Deland...