eeneR

My Dog has his B!

You read that correct ;) I meant "B" as in Building....

Either way, he apparently doesn't have any fear issues. . . . :S

There is a word to describe it..."STUPID"! I love the dog dearly but he is a whole order of fries short of a happy meal :|

He is a chicken shit ;)

Awwww but he loves you :)
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

It's funny that the people who are standing around are acting like that is a perfectly ordinary thing for you to do! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

:o You mean it's not???? ;)

Actually, I had gotten there when Mike told me he was landing and set them up. I had forgotten, though, that he had to go through customs first. So, me and "The Boys" had to sit there like that for about an hour. :$
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

There is a word to describe it..."STUPID"!

:)

One of my cats was a dumb ass a few years ago. Got stuck 30 feet up in a tree. I had to climb up with a duffel bag slung over my shoulders, grab the dumb fuck and stuff her in the bag and climb back down. :|

Well, you'd think she'd have learned her lesson, but nooooo.... she gets stuck in the exact same goddamn spot in the same goddamn tree a couple of weeks later. :| So I do the same thing, duffel bag, climb up, climb back down with dumb fuck.

Dumb fuck did it a THIRD TIME a month after that!!! This time after I got up to her, I grabbed her by the nape of the neck and held her over nothing but air 30 feet off the ground and yelled at her "next time you do that I'm gonna throw your dumb fucking ass out of the tree!" Then I stuffed her in the duffel bag and took her down.

She never climbed trees after that. Thank God... My wife would have never forgiven me. :ph34r:

I have a mini-dv tape somewhere of the cat being stuck in that tree and of me climbing to get her with my camera helmet on. I should get it out and upload it somewhere. You'll bust your gut when you see me focus the camera on the cat, then zoom in on her, then yell "hey kitty-cat!....... DUMB ASS!!!!"

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban