skymama

Ok, I'll post it

Oooo!!! Oooo!!! I know who it is... You told us last year at this time. :)
***Womens Forum
Jun 5, 2006
What Would Be Your Dream Wedding?

[skymama]
I'd just be happy marrying George Clooney at the courthouse.

He ain't good enough for ya. ;):P But, I wish you a lifetime of happiness! :)

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

lmao...no, sadly enough, it's not George. A girl can still have her fantasies though, and my fiance knows about him too. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks for the congrats, everyone. Your comments are very sweet, except for Lindercles. :P

It's pretty scary, I never thought I would do this again. I'm definitely doing things my way at my wedding too...I'm wearing a red wedding dress.

Hmmmm.... there are plenty of choices to choose from in that link turtlespeed posted on Gia's nightie thread. Doesn't have to be strictly a dress.... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Doesn't have to be strictly a dress....

My 92 year old grandmother will be there. I don't really want to kill her from shock on my wedding day. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

***Womens Forum
Jun 5, 2006

[skymama]

***lmao...no, sadly enough, it's not George. A girl can still have her fantasies though, and my fiance knows about him too. :ph34r:

It's not George? :( Well, is the courthouse going to be big enough for all of us? Maybe you should reconsider and have the wedding in a stadium. :D

***Womens Forum
Jun 5, 2006

[skymama]

***lmao...no, sadly enough, it's not George. A girl can still have her fantasies though, and my fiance knows about him too. :ph34r:

It's not George? :( Well, is the courthouse going to be big enough for all of us? Maybe you should reconsider and have the wedding in a stadium. :D

Yeah - when do we get the invitations?:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Congratulations are in order!! So Congrats!

Here's to Andrea..... ;)

The best of them all . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wow! How cool is that?

Congratulations, Andrea! He's one lucky guy. B|

Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Well, is the courthouse going to be big enough for all of us? Maybe you should reconsider and have the wedding in a stadium.

Well, we wanted a smallish wedding, and there are way too many skydivers I know to invite. So, we're not inviting any! :ph34r: We just figured we'd take a bunch of pizza and beer up to the dz one day to celebrate. Hey, maybe I should have a boogie. Beer's on me!

I'm only posting this so RkyMtnHigh will stop nagging me in pm's. :P

I'm getting married in November to a whuffo. And, I wasn't even that drunk when I said yes. :P

Happy now, Katee? :ph34r:

I weep... [:/]

Seriously, congratulations! B|
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

See, and here she thought she was going to have the wedding her way....

lol...I haven't even been able to get him to do a tandem yet, I think a Skydiver's wedding is out of the question.

That is awsome Andrea, congrats!

We had a traditional wedding, but it was full of skydivers and yes, they did the "him him, fuck him and her" and my parent's mouths dropped! Just make sure they don't do that
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

And kitty, you have that pic on your harddrive don't you??

Are you kidding, I have it on my bedroom ceiling! :D

Yeah, I'm not sure which Rock made me hotter... the diamonds or the muscles :)

Congradulations! Wishing you a long and loving marriage!
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

Well, we wanted a smallish wedding, and there are way too many skydivers I know to invite. So, we're not inviting any! :ph34r: We just figured we'd take a bunch of pizza and beer up to the dz one day to celebrate. Hey, maybe I should have a boogie. Beer's on me!

Why not? If a well-known and beloved wingsuiter can have a "Leaving Florida" Boogie, you can certainly have a "Wedding Reception" Boogie.

Tip: Ask for jump tickets as a wedding present. B|