yoink

Old school rig on e-bay.

It is hard to tell. I didn't know that there was a conventional version of the Starlite (I had a tandem, and it definitely wasn't like the crossbow, with a separable reserve -- it was an integrated piggyback).

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I remember transitioning from awful surplus gear to a TOP SECRET with a PC and round reserve. Paid $125 for it. The jumpers with $$$ were dumping their PCs cheap when the squares starting hitting the market. Finally, painless landings. The guys who made the TOP SECRET had a shop in downtown Vallejo. They were nice to me and did repairs and mods really cheap.
2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Hi folks,

It started out as R & J Parachute Sales; Ron Tavalero & Jerry Meyers. They were located on the airport at Antioch. Then they changed it to The Altitude Shop, in downtown Vallejo.

The gut pack rig was the Rumour; the piggyback was the Top Secret. The Classiflyer came later.

Jerry

Damn we missed it:S

The shipping price was reasonable, the description was creative "extra's included". The seller got a great price. was the white bag a "diaper"

I wonder if a certain gear dealer in oregon would...nope i don't think he would even stoop that low.

Can't wait to bid on the canopies:D

R.I.P.