brierebecca

Bear Grylls is hot

Especially when he pees on his shirt and wraps it around his head to keep cool in the Mohave Desert. And eats grubs. And spears salmon.

Do you think this is a biological reaction? You know, choose the mate who will be most able to protect you and keep you alive?

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Athough the show is mostly staged and borders on ridiculous, I still like to watch him for the same reason!:$. I think my fiancee is jealous because he constantly picks on him!:D
My favourite episode was when he stripped naked and rubbed himself with snow to dry off.

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

Especially when he pees on his shirt and wraps it around his head...

Well, if that's what it takes to attract chicks these days...Sure...I'll give it a shot!:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Don't bother, I've been doing it for years most friday nights and its never got me anywhere.[:/]

When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Don't bother, I've been doing it for years most friday nights and its never got me anywhere.[:/]

Now you did notice she said shirt, and not pants, right?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Bear Gryll is a former Marine, if I recall correctly.

It's an interesting show nonetheless, but I don't seek it out to watch it, the wife does... :P

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Now you did notice she said shirt, and not pants, right?:ph34r:

Bugger, all those wasted years!
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

It's an interesting show nonetheless, but I don't seek it out to watch it, the wife does... :P

He is ex-SAS (he is a Brit) my fiancee calls him a prick, but a TOUGH prick!:D

He is ex-SAS (he is a Brit)

Is that British special forces?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

He is ex-SAS (he is a Brit)

Is that British special forces?

Yep! It stands for Special Air Service.

Yeah, those guys that make your delta force look like a bunch of airsoft players.. ;):)B|

Delta Force is ARMY if I'm not mistaken... Marines eat them for breakfast. Hell, they eat anybody for breakfast! :P

On his show a few days ago, he walked through the everglades swamps. Up to his knees in filthy water, snakes and gators, eating grubs, larvae, small frogs (all raw)....he did find a turtle to roast...He made a platform to sleep above the water, but woke up covered in bites!:S.

That's why we never went camping close to home!

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

Yeah, those guys that make your delta force look like a bunch of airsoft players..

And he's summitted Everest. *drool* I just want to numnumnumnum on him. Oh, hi honey. :$

;)

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

On his show a few days ago, he walked through the everglades swamps. Up to his knees in filthy water, snakes and gators, eating grubs, larvae, small frogs (all raw)....he did find a turtle to roast...He made a platform to sleep above the water, but woke up covered in bites!:S.

That's why we never went camping close to home!

marc

That's taking an evening stroll near homestead...:D:D

...And he's summitted Everest. *drool* I just want to numnumnumnum on him. Oh, hi honey. :$

Oh hell, Brie. I can top that. The next time you're out here, I'll swim through the swoop pond for you. How's THAT!?

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239