sartre

It's rough in the bonfire lately

I know it's always had a certain no holds barred thing going, but wow! Lately, it seems really harsh in here.

Maybe we need a new forum, something like Bonfire Lite, where we bust each others' balls, but don't try to destroy them.

And maybe a relationship advice forum, so that all those people who are disgusted by others seeking relationship advice can know to avoid those posts....

And oh, I know! A "I'm superior to you and I've never made a wrong decision in my life" forum. Now THAT would be something!:D:D

Remember when everyone just used to ask for {{hugs}} and {{vibes}} and got made fun of? Maybe it wasn't so dorky after all......:)

Awesome! What a great company this is going to be! And my new car is red .

But I had to leave it at work tonight because I had no way to get both cars back home.:D:D

For $125/month I can drive it for all my personal use as well, and they provide a gas card and take care of paying for the upkeep. Although I love my SUV, I think I''ll be letting it sit in the garage quite a bit more often now.

B|

But I had to leave it at work tonight because I had no way to get both cars back home.:D:D

For $125/month I can drive it for all my personal use as well, and they provide a gas card and take care of paying for the upkeep. Although I love my SUV, I think I''ll be letting it sit in the garage quite a bit more often now.

B|

SWEET! I'm so glad to hear that! Now go take a picture of the red little hotrod so we can all see it!

Edited to add: Do you need vibes and hugs? 'Cause I'm here for ya!
TPM Sister #102

B|

That sounds great! What kind of car? And did they give you a cell phone too? ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I always need hugs! But tonight it can be happy hugs!

It's just a little Toyota Corolla, but the thought of NOT putting the wear and tear on Jez (my Envoy) thrills me to death. Not paying for gas thrills me to death. Not paying for maintenance thr....well, you get the idea!

I had a great first day hanging with the office staff, especially my newest bestest friend, Patrick. He is 23 and as cute as a button, openly gay, dating a very rich 47 year old man. **sigh** And he has a very sarcastic sense of humour. And he likes to shop. Lord, I've died and gone to heaven! I asked the boss about a dress code, and he just looked confused!!! woo hoo!

And yes, Lisa, I got a cell as well, but I really like the one I have, so I'm just going to keep the freebie for work calls.

What kind of cheesecake?

I don't see any fruit topping, so it must just be plain old straight cheesecake.;)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I know it's always had a certain no holds barred thing going, but wow! Lately, it seems really harsh in here.

Maybe we need a new forum, something like Bonfire Lite, where we bust each others' balls, but don't try to destroy them.

And maybe a relationship advice forum, so that all those people who are disgusted by others seeking relationship advice can know to avoid those posts....

And oh, I know! A "I'm superior to you and I've never made a wrong decision in my life" forum. Now THAT would be something!:D:D

Remember when everyone just used to ask for {{hugs}} and {{vibes}} and got made fun of? Maybe it wasn't so dorky after all......:)

S.I.U.C.C.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, you didn't ask for bent cheesecake. You just asked for cheesecake. :P

So you'll do whatever I ask?!:o:ph34r::)
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

You shoosh! I don't want to suck it up. I want to let it all hang out. So :P

Thank you! I was afraid I was going to need to ask Turtle to dissect that frog.[:/]

You whiney tart :|;):D

Yeah, how was your first day at work?

Keith, are you blind? I'm cheesecake, not tart!:P

Mummmmm...PIE! :$

Are you still whining about pie? :P

You do kind of look like lemon meringue pie. But, that's just my opinion... :ph34r:

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself