PLFXpert

Coke Bottles

Y'know, when I used to drink, I never ate any sweets. None. But, since I stopped...12 years, I do eat them. I will sit down and eat an entire pecan pie. Of course, since I quit smoking, I eat more too...dammit, I am doomed to polycotton! Guess I can sell my compsuit.

i thought you were actually going to talk about coke bottles as in what the beverage comes in... my bf and i always talk about how much better coke in a glass bottle tastes...

as far as the candy goes - i cant stand them - yeck:S

"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

I'm not a big fan of coke or the coke gummies, but I do like the coke slurpee.

I've noticed there are two major groups of people when it comes to slurpees, one mostly goes for the coke one, the other mostly goes for cherry.

Anyhow, I really like real cherries though. It's hard to describe what those "cherry" slurpees taste like.

anybody ever had those green gummi frogs, the ones that are half dark green, and half white? I go crazy over those.

damn, all the candy talk, now i gotta walk downtown and get some jelly bellies, maybe some fudge and whatever else they have laying around. maybe i'll get lucky and they have some yorkie raisin and biscuit bars. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm raisin and biscuit. B|

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Heh heh heh! I just bought my 10yr old nephew a box of "Bertie Botts every flavor beans" so you have to be carefule of ALOT of different flavors,like grass,vomit,dirt,sardines,etc.There are some regular ones in there but thats not the fun part.I cant wait til my brother-in-law goes and grabs a handful thinking they're reg. jelly beans.:ph34r:

I also bought him some Harry Potter gummi slugs,which is based on one of the movies where Ron's wand backfires and he pukes slugs.:SMy nephew is having a great time terrorizing his 3 sisters with them.

I love being an aunt!B|

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

nope, no buttered popcorn. i like them, but in limited quantities. i have pear, peach, toasted marshmallow, raspberry, strawberry jam, peanut butter, red apple, cotton candy and grapefruit.

no rasin and biscuit bars though. dammit. i did find some gummi tarantulas. [ccol] that'a very evil store.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001