SWATcop

New Alli Diet Pill

My wife took this right off their website. Sounds like a great idea. Read the last two paragraphs.:o

Learning how to manage treatment effects is an important part of being successful with alli. Here's how to take control:

Start trimming fat from your diet now, even before you begin taking alli. Then pick a day to begin taking alli, such as a weekend day so you can stay close to home if you experience a treatment effect. Make the timing work for you. If you're getting ready to travel or attend a social event, hold off on starting with alli until the event is over

While no one likes experiencing treatment effects, they might help you think twice about eating questionable fat content. If you think of it like that, alli can act like a security guard for your late-night cravings

You can't "save fat grams" from lunch and "spend them" at dinner. Spread your daily fat gram allowance of 15 grams on average per meal over the whole day

You may feel an urgent need to go to the bathroom. Until you have a sense of any treatment effects, it's probably a smart idea to wear dark pants, and bring a change of clothes with you to work

You may not usually get gassy, but it's a possibility when you take alli. The bathroom is really the best place to go when that happens

Kevin

Muff Brother #4041
Team Dirty Sanchez #467

I saw the display in Costco last week and read the brochure. :S NOT for me!

Its essentially aversion therapy, isn't it? I'd hate to forever associate eating a bacon cheeseburger with ruining my favorite pair of pants! :$

My doc had me on a fat blocker similar to that a couple of years ago to try out and see how it worked.

Yes you tend to have oily...bowel movements? It's like the fat just continues through your gut and out.

And if I happened to have a terribly fattening meal with one of those pills, yes I'd need to go to the bathroom right away after. And it does make your gassy, and when gassy you can have some challenges with (quote from the med info) 'anal leakage'...almost like an oil discharge.

Sorry if that's TMI, but just relating what these meds do.

It wasn't pleasant, but personally, it wasn't as bad as what is listed on that label.

-Oh, and my Rx was $100/bottle. B|

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

So pretty much a Nascar driver shouldn't take it right before a race... but if he did, would he keep racing after he went in his pants? Hrm...

Well, I'm given to understand that they'll piss in their race suit if they need to go in the middle of the race, so.....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

So pretty much a Nascar driver shouldn't take it right before a race... but if he did, would he keep racing after he went in his pants? Hrm...

Depends;)

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG