BillyVance

Is there really nothing better to do in Wisconsin????

whole state smells like cows! but, airshow in 3 weeks @ Oshkosh!!

Well then, I'd guess tipping over airplanes wouldn't go over too well, would it? :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well you COULD go watch them make cheese at any one of hundreds of cheese factories....

Or there is alwys the sausage factories too.

Or there's always skydiving. There's at least 6 dropzones that I can think of right off the top of my head located in the wonderful soon to be my home state of Wisconsin!:P

You could say hi to me. :P

Im sure seeing you would be the highlight of anyones trip to WI....... :$:$

No question about that!! :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You could say hi to me. :P

Im sure seeing you would be the highlight of anyones trip to WI....... :$:$

:$:$ You're too sweet.

SSShh dont tell, it will be our secret!! I wouldnt want to ruin my DZ.com street cred...... :P
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

The cows that were in the field at my grandpa's farm all slept lying down (they only slept while standing if in the stanchions) So, no cow tipping on his farm.

There's LOTS to do in WI (I just spent the weekend up there) I went to American Players Theater. I went to State St. We dunked a sweet lil babe in water (went up for the baptism). Summerfest is coming up. As mentioned above - EAA.

Never been to WI, eh?:|

The title was in jest... I know there's lots to do... this cow-tipper had all those things he could have done but noooooooo.... had to go pick on a fake cow... :D:D:D:D