What Song is Stuck in Your Head?

Before He Cheats... Carrie Underwood...

Oh yes, it's a very bitter day... >:(

What am I talking about? It's always a bitter day... B|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Before He Cheats... Carrie Underwood...

Oh yes, it's a very bitter day... >:(

What am I talking about? It's always a bitter day... B|

Sounds like you need a Happy Song

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

I don't get songs stuck in my head. :|;)

Well...uh...hate to ask this, but...in which body part do they get stuck?:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

those two songs are constantly fighting with the voices :S:D

For some reason, I've suddenly acquired a taste for old Talking Heads songs, (to help drive the voices away). "Sax and Violins" is playing at the moment.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I like this one better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjnvSQuv-H4

I wish I could make clickies like you... [:/] I know I've said I don't like being told what to do, but this time it's different. :ph34r:

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I've had a couple of songs in my head for months now.

"This is it" by Kenny Loggins. It's kept me going with a few things, as I have had to learn several new work-related things in the last several weeks. Uncharted territory for me.

Another is "Isn't it a Pity" by George Harrison. I can't figure out whether the song is depressing or optimistic.

The other ones are "100,000 Years" by Kiss and "Hot Rod Lincoln" by Charlie Ryan - just because they're awesome little guitar songs.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I like this one better...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjnvSQuv-H4

I wish I could make clickies like you... [:/] I know I've said I don't like being told what to do, but this time it's different. :ph34r:

I never listened to the song you posted until today. I guess it was a big hit a while back.

Re: Clickies. What I do for the kind that I used before is go to "Get Markup Help" right above the little window where you type in or edit posts, and second from the very bottom is an example hyperlink that looks like this:

[u rl "http://www.gossamer-threads.com"]Gossamer Threads[/u rl]

Copy it from the help page, then paste it into the post you're editing. Then just replace the URL with different one. Make sure that not to delete the quotation marks. Then replace "Gossamer Threads" with whatever you want the clicky to say, ike this:

[u rl "http://www.rufautocentre.com/newcars/images/RGT_01.jpg"]HAPPINESS[/u rl]

When you preview or post, the link should look like this:

HAPPINESS and should work.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Dance Tonight by Paul McCartney - I'm stuck on his new album and I just saw the iTunes commercial and i can't get it out of my head
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

For me right now it's

"We're not gonna take it" by Twisted Sister.

:P

(admit it, now it's in your head, right???>:(:D)

It has happened with that song.

-NickDG

can i just tell you - dee is the nicest guy ever in real life - but holy crap he is one scary looking guy
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

Song? :o
For me it's usually just voices.[:/]

You just reminded me of the song I was stuck with last week.

If you know the story behind it you'll see why what you said reminded me of the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POl4vFp-5os

-NickDG