LisaH

Do you remember your first bicycle?

Yep, it came from the dump and it didn't have a seat or brakes. We used a large tin can for a seat... not very comfortable at all...

We had a long driveway, and there was a hill on part of it. I learned to ride coasting down that hill on the tin can seat trying to keep the can balanced.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

I'm sorry it was too big for you and you always fell off.

That could be taken in SO many ways... most of them filthy!! :D:D:D

I see you have your "Splashes With Dolphins" avatar back....
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Yep, it came from the dump and it didn't have a seat or brakes. We used a large tin can for a seat... not very comfortable at all...

We had a long driveway, and there was a hill on part of it. I learned to ride coasting down that hill on the tin can seat trying to keep the can balanced.

Jenn.......

Are you serious???
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I'm sorry it was too big for you and you always fell off.

That could be taken in SO many ways... most of them filthy!! :D:D:D

I see you have your "Splashes With Dolphins" avatar back....

Well, now that you brought it to my attention I see the filth. :D:D Not my intention. ;)

I don't see my dolphin friend.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

We were poor and could not afford to buy a bike, so we'd go to the local rubbish dump and scrounge for bike parts and build our own.

Before BMX was ever thought of we were making similar bikes from scrap :)
Dragster frame racing bike seat small motocross motobike bars, and off we went:ph34r:

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

We were poor and could not afford to buy a bike, so we'd go to the local rubbish dump and scrounge for bike parts and build our own.

Before BMX was ever thought of we were making similar bikes from scrap :)
Dragster frame racing bike seat small motocross motobike bars, and off we went:ph34r:

Are you trying to make me feel bad or showing off? :|:P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Neither, necessity is the mother of invention, you wanna bike you got no money and you honest and not a thief, you have to find a way to make it happen:)

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Neither, necessity is the mother of invention, you wanna bike you got no money and you honest and not a thief, you have to find a way to make it happen:)

Can you build me a new car? :D
Sure, it will be very reliable,
just so long as you keep pedling it will keep going:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Can you build me a new car? :D
Sure, it will be very reliable,
just so long as you keep pedling it will keep going:)

Just like the Flintstones? B|:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

I came from a big family, everything was a hand me down.
My dad took my sisters old bike, painted it a fabulous shade of green (really!) and put on a banana seat and butterfly handlebars. It was SOOOOO COOOL! One of my neighbors stole it one Sunday when we were at church, but she was so stupid she rode it by my house a week or two later. The really big fat girl (who was a friend of mine) in the neighbor hood sat on her until I could get help.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I came from a big family, everything was a hand me down.
My dad took my sisters old bike, painted it a fabulous shade of green (really!) and put on a banana seat and butterfly handlebars. It was SOOOOO COOOL! One of my neighbors stole it one Sunday when we were at church, but she was so stupid she rode it by my house a week or two later. The really big fat girl (who was a friend of mine) in the neighbor hood sat on her until I could get help.

I don't remember what butterfly handlebars are.

Sorry it got stolen, and banana seats were way cool then! The end of your story is hysterical :D

Did help come? Did you get your bike back?
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo