Miami

Like puzzles?

25 .. Can't get it. YET!!! >:(

me either, still stuck on that motherfucker. :|

I finally got it! Now on 26!

:)
Edited to add: I got through 26 without a problem. But HOW THE BLOODY FUCK do you solve 27???? B|

No matter what I do, I cannot get the fucking block situated to cross over the right circular button just past the X button. This is really pissing me off! :| I can get through the left circular button, taking one square off, and make it across the orange field to the exit point, but I can't situate the block to exit the level. Something tells me I need that square that the left circle button took off. I need to only hit the right circle button, but goddamned if I can figure it out. :S

If you want to take a look at it, here's the password code: 660141
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Here's what I got, see if it works:

RRRRRULDRURDLLLLLLURDLLURDRRRRURRRRDDDLDDDLLLDLUUUURDLLLLLLLULDDRULDRUL

At the very least that should be close, I was writing it as I made each move so I wouldn't put it past myself to have left a move or two out.;)

Miami

Here's what I got, see if it works:

RRRRRULDRURDLLLLLLURDLLURDRRRRURRRRDDDLDDDLLLDLUUUURDLLLLLLLULDDRULDRUL

At the very least that should be close, I was writing it as I made each move so I wouldn't put it past myself to have left a move or two out.;)

son of a bitch.... now I'm pissed at myself. I had gotten all the way over to the exit point but for some reason just wasn't seeing how to get the block situated to exit. Thanks for that. :)
Moving on... ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well I got through 28 easy, but 29 is tough... I think it's just a matter of finding the correct sequence of buttons to push. I haven't figured that out yet. I hate to see how much tougher the last few levels are. :S

Well I got through 28 easy, but 29 is tough... I think it's just a matter of finding the correct sequence of buttons to push. I haven't figured that out yet. I hate to see how much tougher the last few levels are. :S

33 is a MOTHER Effer!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yep, that's all that was to 29, once you get the sequence it's pretty easy. The rest weren't too bad until 33. 33 was pretty hard...I think I had to spend a solid 5 minutes on it to get it.:P

Level 23 on 3D Logic, however, still has me stumped!

Miami

Any help or hints with level 30??? I can hit all the buttons and understand what each one does, but how the fuck am I supposed to cross the last orange bridge to the exit point?? Doesn't seem to be any way to do it... oh well... I'll keep trying...

Level 23 on 3D Logic, however, still has me stumped!

Ha, 3 days man! :P

I don't remember how many levels that game had but I remember they got harder at the end. It's been like a year since I played it. Maybe if I find a free hour I'll work up to 26 and solve it for you. :P;) As you've probably already noticed there is a way to solve the puzzles systematically, using process of elimination in reverse (I think).

As far as the block-flippin' game, the last 2 levels weren't that bad for me. The worst was a few before the end, I honestly don't remember what number, but it had a lot of switches that had to be clicked in the right order and trial and error was the only way.

Actually, I just google searched and found walkthrough videos on youtube... the one that I was referring to above was #29.

I'll bet there's a 3D logic walkthrough out there too, but I wouldn't look for it if I were you. ;) I use walkthroughs for the "riddle" games sometimes because those you can literally get stuck on for weeks. But the "puzzle" games are pure math and I won't give up on. Although I still don't know how to solve a Rubik's cube based on pure math.

EDIT: I just looked up #23 in a walkthrough for 3D logic, and yes I remember that specific level as being the hardest. It looks like 30 is the highest, but I specifically remember that after solving this one, everything else was cake. (Provided you use "the system" to solve it, and not luck) :P;)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Yea, it's killing me! Up until that level I could basically just look at it and tell where the lines were supposed to go, but with level 23 I just can't see it. That would be silly for me to look up the answer to it, takes away the whole point of playing it!:P

Miami

but how the fuck am I supposed to cross the last orange bridge to the exit point??

Same as any orange bridge, you must have the block "lying down" rather than "standing up" on the orange tiles. To be able to manipulate yourself properly into this position, you must have pressed all 3 switches in the right order.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

My "system" was to look at each color pair one by one, and figure out how many possible connecting paths I could draw without blocking other possible connections. I would try to find the pair with only one option available, and then fill that in. Then repeat and see if any other pairs are down to one option now.

Not sure if that works on 23, there may be a bit of guesswork involved.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

33 is the last stage that I got (saw the congrats after that). I think it took me the longest. Here's the answer if you wanna cheat :P:

Begin Highlight:

RRRRULDDLU
RUURRDRDRU
LLURDRDDRD
LDDRRUDLLU
UUULULDRDR
ULULLLDDDL
DLLDLU

--Head

--
Turn off the internet! Join Citizens United Negating Technology For Life And People's Safety!

http://www.citizensunitednegatingtechnology.org/

Im not really sure how all you people can go on with your posts as if Bloxors never existed!!! Im on level 30 and I have to stop to pack for a beautiful weekend jumping.... and Im pissed I cant finish this until mon when I get home!!!! Damn you level 30 !!!!B|

It took me a while, but I realized I just needed a fresh start after a break from the game, and the answer just showed up. Finally figured out level 30...

Now tackling 31! ;)

Edited to add: Finished 31! Just like someone said, it takes trial and error to see what works, and in what order.

Now starting level 32!

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

I was on level 33, it had taken me quite a long time and a lot of manipulating of the block to get it exactly where I needed to go without hitting any of the round buttons, and I was just one move away from finishing it, and I accidentally went left instead of right, and fell off....

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

Now I gotta start all over again! >:(

There.... got that motherfucker this time! All done! B|