174fps

Mindy does a downplane

Got VD? :S

he probably pick up a cleaner class of women to you:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You get crabs from Squeek's mom one time and all of a sudden you get a reputation that you sleep with dirty women. >:(;)
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Got VD? :S

he probably pick up a cleaner class of women to you:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You get crabs from Squeek's mom one time and all of a sudden you get a reputation that you sleep with dirty women. >:(;)
at what point did i ever insult any one other than you in my posts>:(

luckily i dont like my mom or i'd be offended
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You insulted all the booze hags that I bring home from the bar!!!!>:( Try to keep up. ;)

Although that hurt me deeply, :P , I apologize for taking a potshot at dear mum. B|
=P

You insulted all the booze hags that I bring home from the bar!!!!>:( Try to keep up. ;)

Although that hurt me deeply, :P , I apologize for taking a potshot at dear mum. B|

I didnt realise that they also had tp be drunk to get with you:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I didnt realise that they also had tp be drunk to get with you:|

Women found in Australian bars are sober? That seems odd?
=P

Got VD? :S:ph34r:

Most international ladies men that I know brag about their sexual conquests on skydiving websites. :D

The fact that you think you can have me pegged as a ignorant person based off one comment on the internet is ironic to the point of hilarity. :ph34r:

I have you pegged too: my guess is that you spend a lot more time on the internet then you do between the sheets with women, or at the dropzone. :P

its actually an ignorant person.. :ph34r:

and your right with no jumping. since i can, its been mostly raining, to windy or boogie with no students!

but back to the original question: do YOU think that the OP's dog actually enjoys the skydive?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

but back to the original question: do YOU think that the OP's dog actually enjoys the skydive?

I bet. If it was tramatic to the dog it would definetly give you some clues that it wasn't happy the next time your tried to take it up to altitude.

My old mixed breed was smart enough that it could figure out it was going to the vet and let me know that he wasn't happy about it!
=P

I wish... my dog had some interesting hang ups from the family who had him before I got him from a shelter.

He also was terrified of any one taking his picture with a camera?!?
=P

Yep! I watched Mindy closely before and after her warm-up jump. It is clear that we need to alter the cuffs on her new jumpsuit and watch the tension on her rear leg-straps, but judging by the way she ran around the loft after the jump, jumping from one lap to another to lick one face after another (punctuated of course by licking her own ass), she was jacked.
Before the demo her demeanor was very matter of fact as soon as we brought out the jumpsuit and harness. Ya, she wants to jump.

this is fucking cool.. thats like tandem-students after they got down! :P

maybe the family did some happy slapping, took videos and posted them on youtube? :|

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I want to see pictures of her cheeks in freefall!
Hope they mask her eyes :)

She wears doggles, most dogs, when you put something over their eyes try to scrape them off, not Mindy she would happily run around in these things all day.

Funny, I base my standard of english on being understandable! :P

I spent five years of my life working with a South Korean who was taught english by an Italian guy who could barely speak it himself. It was the stuff the citcoms are made of!! My standards are very low. :D:P

I used to tutor English as a second language. One of my students sent me a note at the end of the year. It read
"Thak you for hepig me learn engish."
I decided I wasn't very good at it
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Reminds me of Robin Wilcox and Pud...I often think of them both. Pud has probably passed on by now, as it's been 10 years or so since I saw them in Chicago - Robin's accident was in June 1997 I believe.

Blue Skies Robin & Pud...both good souls.

I've jumped with Mindy 4 times. Twice we took her to terminal. The first time we did a freefall jump with Mindy I came in on Dave, and Mindys Left. It was funny to watch Mindy keep eye contact with me. Raina passed by infront and went to Daves right. Mindy turned her head and followed Raina. I would have to describe my jumps with Our super pup as more than entertaining. Under canopy we get side by side, and she is completly aware of her surroundings. She's just sniffing the breeze, and loving doggy life. Dave says she is a little mad how many Tree there are below, and wants to do a swoop over top so she can mark a weeks worth of teritory in a few seconds.

I docked on Mindy at about 10,000' while Raina gave her, an in air belly rub. Mindy can shake a paw at 8,000' (pretty nuts!) Can't wait to do the Hybrid, this weekend or next. Mindy's got a Vilocity 103 to try jumping.

Mindy, and Dave landing together is priceless!!! When Dave hooks in Mindys little feet get moving, as she thinks she is going to have to run it out. As they plane out and lose speed her feet slow down as she compinsates. He unhooks her and she literally goes nuts. After a Jump onces she went for a nap, and heard Dave hooking in. her ears perked up, and she ran off the deck to great him. I think she was wondering wy Dave didn't manifest her. (that's what you get for snooz'n)

Mindy is also raising money for charity on her way to her hundreth jump, and is a little hero to the youth community out here. She gave approximatly 5000 autographs on Canada day, as well as helped raise attention to a 12 million dollar cause, for a Youth Centre. Mindy will also be jumping for here unfortanite earth bound 4 legged friends, and children in need.

We'll post Vids, and Pics Soon on Our webpage.

whats the page!?

it really seems she's enjoying herself! and the good cause-thingy is really impressive too! i guess i'm just jealous i couldnt do that with my dog.. :ph34r:

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda