waltappel

If you get pulled over are you going to jail?

Some people just *look* guilty. Me and Airtwardo for instance. We both look guilty. Any cop looking at us would think that even if he didn't catch us doing something at the time, then we've gotten away with stuff enough times that we deserve to go to jail anyway.

Do you look innocent or guilty?

Walt

If I got pulled over, I'd fuck the cop... Literally. :o

Hey I know it is a strange coincidence, but so would Keith!:D:D:D

That would depend on how cute he was. :) Hey, even I have standards :P:ph34r:
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Shortly after 9-11, 3 of us were driving back from a boogie out in Mirana and I got us pulled over. Hubby and male friend hadn't shaved in over a week (camped) and yup, he wanted to see EVERYONE'S licenses!

Maybe the cop thought they kidnapped me! :P

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

It should be a multiple choice answer... cuz I have in the past/ and can again, look as sweet as cane sugar :). But.... I can also make you wonder what you didn't catch me at.... >:(

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

My getting out of tickets is almost foolproof.
1. Always carry lipstick in the car. (and put it on)
2. Smile really pretty
3. Apologize profusely
4. And tell the cop that your a doctor

Works everytime.:P

Funny....that's what gets me THROWN IN! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I guess I must be in the Angelic category.

After doing Beach Jumps into the Flora-Bama at ECSC's Memorial Day Boogie, and of course indulging in the adult refreshments offered at the Flora-Bama, a wuffo friend of mine and myself were driving back in separate cars and came up on a police roadblock.

My friend was nursing his drinks all night long out of concern for roadblocks, but I didn't show as much foresight.

They waved me right on through after a cursory check of my insurance and license, but had my friend pull over because he was having trouble finding his most recent insurance card. ;)

In the 7 years I've owned a car I got pulled over maybe 20-25 times....out of all those times i got a ticket ONCE.

Honestly though, there is no trick to it, I'm just brutally honest when i get caught speeding. Haven't been stopped in over 2 years though.......odd :ph34r:

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I was pulled over twice in a short period of time for different violations, and got tickets on both occasions. My girlfriend managed too in the same time frame get pulled over for exactly the same offenses, and managed to weasel her way out both times...

Just shows what good looks, blond hair and innocent eyes can do...ah, sod it, I always knew I wasnt the looker in this relationship ;)

chris

In the 7 years I've owned a car I got pulled over maybe 20-25 times....out of all those times i got a ticket ONCE.

Honestly though, there is no trick to it, I'm just brutally honest when i get caught speeding. Haven't been stopped in over 2 years though.......odd :ph34r:

Being brutually honest with cops is not always a good idea.

[police officer] "Do you know why I pulled you over?"
[honest driver] "I think so. I think you pulled me over 'cuz you're an asshole."

Not such a good idea.

Walt

My getting out of tickets is almost foolproof.
1. Always carry lipstick in the car. (and put it on)
2. Smile really pretty
3. Apologize profusely
4. And tell the cop that your a doctor

Works everytime.:P

I've only gotten out a a few tickets.

I tend to get indignant.... and I'm not so good with the batting eyes and acting all contrite.... and pulling the dr card. Nope, I don't go there.

When I get pulled over, I tend to be polite, but not meek and mild. But... I figure, if I speed, then I'm willing to pay the ticket.

It should be a multiple choice answer... cuz I have in the past/ and can again, look as sweet as cane sugar :). But.... I can also make you wonder what you didn't catch me at.... >:(

If I was a cop and saw a car being driven by someone who looked like the "sunglasses" picture, I would definitely find a reason to pull it over!:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.