bigway

John from...Who the hell knows where?

Anyone figured this out yet?

I keep watching it trying to see where it takes me but after 8 episodes it still gives us nothing. Is this meant be an intelligent show or a random show about nothing?

Never heard of it. Then again, I don't watch TV. LOST ruined it for me. :D

What is it about?
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Supposedly they are supposed to Tie it all together next week in the Finale.

Great Characters, Good Acting (By most.. The Kid Sucks), The dialogue is great but the PLOT is just not there. Way too hard to follow. Deadwood was so much better.

I got caught up on the show last week after you posted it on your list. I'm not having any trouble following the plot. I like it when you have to think about whats going on and its not all spelled out for you and resolved in 30 minutes.
I thought Shaun's actor was kinda bad at first too, but then realized thats about how a 14 yr old boy behaves. He doesn't smile unless he's surfing or skating.
Kai isn't too bad either, for being a pro surfer and not an actress.

Kai is great and has a future in acting I think. The Kid that plays Shawn is actually part of the Family that the story is sort of based on. He is playing himself to a small degree.

Ed O’Neil’s character is definitely my favorite.

I have been watching this show since the beginning, I thought it had allot of potential but I now know that the Writer Creator (That was the same for deadwood) is supposed to make 2 Deadwood Movies for HBO if this series is canceled. That has me hoping they wrap it up next episode and then Cancel it.

Never heard of it. Then again, I don't watch TV. LOST ruined it for me.

What is it about?

Seven stranded castaways, aboard a tiny ship...:)

Thanks... Now I'm gonna have that stupid song stuck in my head all afternoon... :D:P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Anyone figured this out yet?

I keep watching it trying to see where it takes me but after 8 episodes it still gives us nothing. Is this meant be an intelligent show or a random show about nothing?

Never heard of it. Then again, I don't watch TV. LOST ruined it for me. :D

What is it about?

I have no idea!

BTW, Forest whittaker is joining the cast of lost

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Well if what I think is going to happen, happens, it will be pretty easy to wrap up. I think that Shawn has been dead since his accident, but with John's presence, he's still alive, giving his family a chance to resolve some broken links.
By saying "Shawn will soon be gone", "The end is near".. he's telling them they're running out of time to get it together before it all falls apart again.

I think Shawn is dead because Bill's bird is gone too. They had both come back to life.

Well if what I think is going to happen, happens, it will be pretty easy to wrap up. I think that Shawn has been dead since his accident, but with John's presence, he's still alive, giving his family a chance to resolve some broken links.
By saying "Shawn will soon be gone", "The end is near".. he's telling them they're running out of time to get it together before it all falls apart again.

I think Shawn is dead because Bill's bird is gone too. They had both come back to life.

I think you may have just hit the nail on the head.

Anyone watching 'Kill point'? I think that is a pretty good show if it is only running for 8 episodes.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Never heard of it. Then again, I don't watch TV. LOST ruined it for me.

What is it about?

Seven stranded castaways, aboard a tiny ship...:)

A 3 hour tour... a 3 hour tour..... whaaa? oh sorry, wrong series. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Anyone watching 'Kill point'? I think that is a pretty good show if it is only running for 8 episodes.

Yea, A pretty good show but it keeps running over a couple minutes and my DVR stops early. I have missed the last 3 minutes of the show the past two weeks.:S Then have to go online to find the shows to catch what I missed. Finally set the DVR to record 5 Minutes PAST the scheduled time last night.