BillyVance

Bonds hits 755th homer

Just did it...

huzzah!

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

:P

wonder how many he would have if he had done it clean.

That is all.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Just did it...

huzzah!

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

:P

wonder how many he would have if he had done it clean.

That is all.

I think A-Rod is gonna pass him one day and he'll have done it clean.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think A-Rod is gonna pass him one day and he'll have done it clean.

Sounds good to me.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Screw him!>:(

As far as I'm concerned, Hank Aaron is still the man.

You said it! Hank Aaron will always be the 'home run king'. How Bonds can take glory in cheating his way to the top, is beyond me. Look at what happend to McGuire and Sosa. One thing about it, maybe, all the sportscasters will shut-up about it. Bonds, just gave baseball a big, black-eye.[:/]

Chuck

world's best freeflyer with 755 hour tunnel time..
f...king cheaters..

I fail to see how hours and hours of tunnel time constitutes cheating. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Bonds's 755 homer with help of steroids = world's best freeflyer with 755 hour tunnel time..
f...king cheaters..

^^^ nominated for worst analogy of all time
:D

Pretty much... yep... :D:D

like him or not, bonds has always had a sweet swing...
steroids cant teach you sound baseball mechanics...when i played in college i saw guys that were 5'6 who weighed 160 blast 400 foot homers....its about bat speed, not brute force. ..steroids wont buy you bat speed. i agree bonds isnt the picture perfect idol image but the guy has talent...cant take that away from him..

and just for the record....
i agree, A-rod will pass him up before its over with....

. i agree bonds isnt the picture perfect idol image but the guy has talent...cant take that away from him..

I agree. He is also the only player to ever steal 500 bases and hit 500 homeruns. He's lost his running speed in the last several years but he can still hit the ball a long way. Look at Babe Ruth, he could barely run in his last few years, but he was still bashing homers, all the way to his last game.

Correct, but I don't thiknk Babe's whiskey was a performance enhancing drug:)755*

They'll have to update the sign to whatever number he has at the time... right now it's 756*. :P

. i agree bonds isnt the picture perfect idol image but the guy has talent...cant take that away from him..

I agree. He is also the only player to ever steal 500 bases and hit 500 homeruns. He's lost his running speed in the last several years but he can still hit the ball a long way. Look at Babe Ruth, he could barely run in his last few years, but he was still bashing homers, all the way to his last game.

Babe Ruth claimed that he had to hit homers because he was too slow to run the bases. Probably, a result of his penchant for beer and cigars!:D

Chuck

like him or not, bonds has always had a sweet swing...
steroids cant teach you sound baseball mechanics...when i played in college i saw guys that were 5'6 who weighed 160 blast 400 foot homers....its about bat speed, not brute force. ..steroids wont buy you bat speed. i agree bonds isnt the picture perfect idol image but the guy has talent...cant take that away from him..

and just for the record....
i agree, A-rod will pass him up before its over with....

MythBusters, had a show last night in regard to baseball myths... corked bats and all. They showed that 'corking' a bat, actually slowed-down a ball, when hit. The distance the ball went when hit, was noticably less than with a regulation bat. Why then, do folks like Sosa and others use corked bats?

Chuck