Philly215

Skyride = ?....

Ok, I've been through the forum and keep seeing all the skyride stuff. I've looked at their site and I'm still lost as to what the whole thing about them is. Can someone sum it up for me? I searched the forums on 'skyride' and went through tons of posts and I'm still lost...

lol im goin to free fall adventures at cross keys in south jersey. I just wasn't sure what the skyride thing is. I was reading the complaint board about it and it ties all the way into some guy who's part of a biker gang here in philly? long ass story it seems like

Ok, I've been through the forum and keep seeing all the skyride stuff. I've looked at their site and I'm still lost as to what the whole thing about them is. Can someone sum it up for me? I searched the forums on 'skyride' and went through tons of posts and I'm still lost...

Here's more.

if you are looking to jump go to www.uspa.org and find a dropzone near you. ask some questions and give them the money for your jump. you are guaranteed to save money that way.
My photos

My Videos

lol im goin to free fall adventures at cross keys in south jersey. I just wasn't sure what the skyride thing is. I was reading the complaint board about it and it ties all the way into some guy who's part of a biker gang here in philly? long ass story it seems like

They're good. just be sure to deal with them directly.
My photos

My Videos

...I've looked at their site and I'm still lost as to what the whole thing about them is.

Which one of the hundreds did you look at?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

...I've looked at their site and I'm still lost as to what the whole thing about them is.

Which one of the over 900 hundred sites did you look at?

fixed it
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

crosskeys is fantastic!! great group of people there - and they will definitely make sure you enjoy the experience :) have a ball and post pictures when you're done
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

http://www.georgia.gov/vgn/images/portal/cit_1210/3/12/869420861800SkyRide.pdf

Just see that. $26,000+ to each victim at 60+ complaints that 1.3 million plus legal fees for the owners of Skyride.

fixed it

yeah right!!

their site for new orleans skydiving has rob harris on the main page skysurfing:D
so I called them and they want me to buy a jump certificate to be redeemed in atl. or florida. I tell them what about all the DZ's from here to there,

thats right about when they start side stepping, then I ask them why are they advertising as new orleans skydiving and got pictures up that arent taken at any DZ around here, and they just hung up the phone.

skyride= bunch of fucking idiots.
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

fixed it

....google didn't show a lot. the search on here only shows by posts, not threads and i only saw posts about skyride and not why..