sharimcm

Tell the truth... Why did you send/receive flowers last?

the person who originally gifted them to you might be offended, but i consider all regifts as a sort of "pay-it-forward", even if the regift receiver doesnt know it.

you recevied flowers (and thus a smile i would assume), and passed that smile on.

what could be the harm in that??

:)

I like you!:)
For now.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How come no one answered my question?

Was it wrong to regift them?

Someone did answer you. See Post #52

Who is Sartre?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

How come no one answered my question?

Was it wrong to regift them?

Someone did answer you. See Post #52

Who is Sartre?:|

These posts of yours speak volumes.

About you.:|

"About You."

??? What does that sentence mean?

For absolutely NO REASON.

It's my favorite way to send them. :)

You haven't sent me flowers either. :o>:(

Me either!

Stitch should send some to his cyber mother

and...

Matt - he should send them for standing me up so many god damn times!!!

:ph34r:
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

It means that you forget easily and/or consider me invisible.

And that there's no point in sending you flowers.

B|

I'm sorry I was under the impression that you still had fingers.

For absolutely NO REASON.

It's my favorite way to send them. :)

You haven't sent me flowers either. :o>:(

Well, not flowers...

:$ Oh yeah. :$

You can send as many of the other things as you'd like. ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

i was having dinner with a guy friend of mine and somehow the topic of flowers came up ( i honestly cannot remember why). Anyway I mentioned how much i love gerber daisies. He of course had no idea what they were and i told him what they looked like and why i liked them.

Well, the next day i had a dozen HUGE gerber daisies delivered to me in a beautiful vase. I was completely surprised and touched by his thoughtfulness.

:)

Well, the next day i had a dozen HUGE gerber daisies delivered to me in a beautiful vase. I was completely surprised and touched by his thoughtfulness.

Does that mean he got some??:o:P:D

Just trying to calculate the return on investment. If $40 worth of Flowers will get your there quicker than 2 or 3 $80 to $100 Dinners... I need some addresses.:P:D:D

hahaha.. thats for ME to know Mister....

Honestly he did not because of those flowers, but that gesture, among many other thoughtful and kind gestures/actions, did result in me thinking of him a different light. He and I had always just been friends (although I knew he liked me much more) but his constant support through some rough times and consistently being a friend, has resulted in something a bit more.

So who knows, your "investment" in flowers may help. But don't count on it :P

Just trying to calculate the return on investment. If $40 worth of Flowers will get your there quicker than 2 or 3 $80 to $100 Dinners... I need some addresses.:P:D:D

Flowers will absolutely get you to the turning point quicker and cheaper than dinners. You'll either get some or get the "friends" speech, in which case you know to cut your losses and move on to the next nibble. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Matt - he should send them for standing me up so many god damn times!!!:ph34r:

Standing you up against what?

I thought you liked it that way, given the height differential... :D:D

I may forgive you for both that comment and for being a flake if you sponsor our Aids walk team - I better see your name on that donation list MISTER!!!! ;)

ciao for now,
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

in which case you know to cut your losses and move on to the next nibble.

Wouldnt it just be easier to just negotiate the price up front and cut out the florist all together?? :o:D:D:D

Like Mr. Sheen once said, "I was not paying her for sex, I was paying her to leave once we were done!":D:D

I may forgive you for both that comment and for being a flake if you sponsor our Aids walk team - I better see your name on that donation list MISTER!!!! ;)

Sorry, I gave at the San Francisco walk. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I will tell you that I did not put out for the boy who bought me flowers. I think he wanted me to though... I sent him and e-mail that started off like, "What? Do you really miss me THAT bad that you had to go out and buy me flowers?" His answer... "It was a nice gesture, and yes, I miss PART of you." Yea, I know what part he's missing, and he ain't getting it either. :P

He fucked up, he knows he fucked up, and I'm not letting him off the hook that easily. I'll watch the boy squirm for a little while. But, I did tell him if he would have taken me dinner as well that I might have had wild, hot, passionate, monkey sex with him. :o:D I told him after I had eaten dinner of course.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself