boinky

Morphing Women

This video is amazing. The guy has taken dozens of "women in film" and made a video of morphing one face into another. Damned impressive!
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

This video is amazing. The guy has taken dozens of "women in film" and made a video of morphing one face into another. Damned impressive!

That was AMAZING!!

Thanks for the link. And yeah, that would make an amazing screensaver.

I tried to name them as they went through (much easier near the end!).

Very amazing ...
'Shell

Shell, if you can name those women, I'm impressed. I gave up. But I still oohed and aahed over the skill with which they were put together so flawlessly. :)

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Shell, if you can name those women, I'm impressed. I gave up. But I still oohed and aahed over the skill with which they were put together so flawlessly. :)

Oh, lord, I can't name them all! I wish I could.

I think the first one I "recognized" (that I could put a name to) was Mary Pickford (the first one, I think!) and then Marlene Dietrich a ways down ... and then Ingrid Bergman, again a few more in ... the next I knew was Judy Garland ... oh lord, this could go on.

As I said, the further in, the more names and faces I knew.

WAY cool how one face completely morphed into the next.

Kudos to whoever took the time to do that. It really is 2 minutes of the greatest actresses of our time. Apparently morphed from days gone by.

:)
'Shell

Very nicely done!

The only thing that I've seen that even remotely compares is the morphing sequences near the end of Michael Jackson's video, Black Or White. I just did a search and found that video on youtube and boy did I forget how funny it was in the beginning with Macaulay Culkin and that Norm character from Cheers. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eGapuYUTOo

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Here you go :)
Mary Pickford, Lillian Gish, Gloria Swanson, Marlene Dietrich, Norma Shearer, Ruth Chatterton, Jean Harlow, Katharine Hepburn, Carole Lombard, Bette Davis, Greta Garbo, Barbara Stanwyck, Vivien Leigh, Greer Garson, Hedy Lamarr, Rita Hayworth, Gene Tierney, Olivia de Havilland, Ingrid Bergman, Joan Crawford, Ginger Rogers, Loretta Young, Deborah Kerr, Judy Garland, Anne Baxter, Lauren Bacall, Susan Hayward, Ava Gardner, Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, Lana Turner, Elizabeth Taylor, Kim Novak, Audrey Hepburn, Dorothy Dandridge, Shirley MacLaine, Natalie Wood, Rita Moreno, Janet Leigh, Brigitte Bardot, Sophia Loren, Ann Margret, Julie Andrews, Raquel Welch, Tuesday Weld, Jane Fonda, Julie Christie, Faye Dunaway, Catherine Deneuve, Jacqueline Bisset, Candice Bergen, Isabella Rossellini, Diane Keaton, Goldie Hawn, Meryl Streep, Susan Sarandon, Jessica Lange, Michelle Pfeiffer, Sigourney Weaver, Kathleen Turner, Holly Hunter, Jodie Foster, Angela Bassett, Demi Moore, Sharon Stone, Meg Ryan, Julia Roberts, Salma Hayek, Sandra Bullock, Julianne Moore, Diane Lane, Nicole Kidman, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon, Halle Berry

Here you go :)
Mary Pickford, Lillian Gish, Gloria Swanson, Marlene Dietrich, Norma Shearer, Ruth Chatterton, Jean Harlow, Katharine Hepburn, Carole Lombard, Bette Davis, Greta Garbo, Barbara Stanwyck, Vivien Leigh, Greer Garson, Hedy Lamarr, Rita Hayworth, Gene Tierney, Olivia de Havilland, Ingrid Bergman, Joan Crawford, Ginger Rogers, Loretta Young, Deborah Kerr, Judy Garland, Anne Baxter, Lauren Bacall, Susan Hayward, Ava Gardner, Marilyn Monroe, Grace Kelly, Lana Turner, Elizabeth Taylor, Kim Novak, Audrey Hepburn, Dorothy Dandridge, Shirley MacLaine, Natalie Wood, Rita Moreno, Janet Leigh, Brigitte Bardot, Sophia Loren, Ann Margret, Julie Andrews, Raquel Welch, Tuesday Weld, Jane Fonda, Julie Christie, Faye Dunaway, Catherine Deneuve, Jacqueline Bisset, Candice Bergen, Isabella Rossellini, Diane Keaton, Goldie Hawn, Meryl Streep, Susan Sarandon, Jessica Lange, Michelle Pfeiffer, Sigourney Weaver, Kathleen Turner, Holly Hunter, Jodie Foster, Angela Bassett, Demi Moore, Sharon Stone, Meg Ryan, Julia Roberts, Salma Hayek, Sandra Bullock, Julianne Moore, Diane Lane, Nicole Kidman, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Reese Witherspoon, Halle Berry

Thanks! I was right from Candice Bergen onto the end. And a few others before that.

:)
'Shell