shortyj

What do you think is gross

Me port-o-lets[:/] At least now they have a place you can wash your hands.:D I told my son they were gross he comes out and says "your right that isn't at all what I thought it would be like" Don't really know what he had in mind:S:D
Playtime is essential.

This might make you feel better[:/]

A fourteen-year-old girl enters a U.S. Forest Service outhouse in Albany, New Hampshire. She is about to poop -- but before she does, she hears a noise. It's coming from within the deep, dark pit below. What could it be? Is it a rat? She peers closer... and sees the face of Gary Moody, 45, a convenience store owner from Maine. Mr. Moody, in the toilet tank of the outhouse, swimming in the shit of countless female hikers, waiting for some unsuspecting hiker to come along and poop on him.

http://www.poopreport.com/BMnewswire/1357.html

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Way worse than disgusting.

To answer the original question, any public bathroom is gross to me.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

what?B| You know what I was laughing so hard b/c we (my son and I ) were at a airshow and he had went to the bathroom while i was getting food, and they started blowing up fake bombs I knew he would freak out. You should of seen the look on his face, when he came out he was still pulling his pants up. Priceless. I was laughing even before he got out. He is 6.:ph34r::D

Playtime is essential.

what?B| You know what I was laughing so hard b/c we (my son and I ) were at a airshow and he had went to the bathroom while i was getting food, and they started blowing up fake bombs I knew he would freak out. You should of seen the look on his face, when he came out he was still pulling his pants up. Priceless. I was laughing even before he got out. He is 6.:ph34r::D

Awww...that's a true Kodak moment. :D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

It always sucks when the water fallout from your fecal bomb splashes your cornhole, especially in a public restroom and (God forbid) a porta-jon. :(

EDIT

Also, I think its gross when many people (myself included at times) refrain from using water while wiping...If you got fecal crap all over your elbow somehow, would you just wipe it off with a dry paper towel? :D

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

I saw someone snort a raw oyster. That was really gross.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I saw someone snort a raw oyster. That was really gross.

Wendy W.

Oh YUCK! I really wish I didn't read this post since I am heading for fresh oysters on the half shell in a few hours. It's okay. It's just a visual (*erase, delete, unsend*)B|