Broke

GRRRR

I HATE HAVING NO CREDIT!!!

Man having no credit sucks ass. It is worse than having bad credit. The only thing I have on my record is nothing. GRRR!!!

Anyone want to loan me 3850 USD so I can get my lasik done. If I can't get the money up front I will lose my flex spending money grrr >:(
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Yup Tell me about it. I'll just have to find someone I can use for their credit score, and try for that capital one no intrest loan. I am kinda in a rush because I need to make sure I get the procedure done before I go union
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Many times you can use alternate credit.

Let me look around online and see if I can find a definition...hmm. I can't find anything at the moment that isn't linked to some scam site, but here's the jist of it:

Many companies will accept a letter from utility companies, insurance companies, cell phone bills, etc that state that you pay your bills on time. I know, I used to accept those types of 'alternate' credit to give mortgage loans. ;)

Anyhoo, talk to your lender and see if/what they will accept. Your best bets are rent, utilities, insurance, and cell phone bills.

Good luck. :)

~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Yup read it. My doc suggested against the PPK. They use the Custom Vue Lasik. This doc said the biggest complication comes from the flap, and so far after over 5000 procedures he had only 3 procedures where he had to revisit it. This doc also gives a lifetime guarentee
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Not that its any of my business but why do you have to get it done before you go union.
I take it's not possible to get a co-signer?
About 2 years ago I had absolutely terrible credit, my score was less than 500. I ended up having to pay money, i think a couple hundred, to get a credit card so I could start building my credit score back up.
My score is still not where I want it but within a year I was able to get things in my name with no co-signer (cell phone, car , apartment .....). With no credit you should be able to get a credit card, with a low limit, and build your score up pretty quick.
I hope it works out for yat

Because once I go to the Union side of my work place insurance changes, and I lose my FSP. I dislike working union gigs, but this is a signifigant pay increase
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192