peek

"David Lee Roth to rejoin Van Halen for reunion tour"

Can you say, "Jump"?

It cracks me up. I can remember when it came out. We thought they wrote it just for us didn't we?

For how long? Their last ruinion lasted almost a day
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Can you say, "Jump"?

It cracks me up. I can remember when it came out. We thought they wrote it just for us didn't we?

It is not VH..........they kicked out Mike out........Roth says it is a new band, but it is a fraud. Don't waste your time!:|

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

If any of you have seen a photo of eddie lately, he looks better than he ever has. I haven't heard the kid play bass. But lets face it, it's eddies kid, and he's playing bass for van halen. Its not rocket science!!

Three Van Halens playing for Van Halen... it's a no brainer. Only question is, is David Lee Roth's voice still good?

The funny thing is, I went to one of their concerts when Sammy Hagar fronted the band (really wished I'd seen them in their original glory though), and they were showing skydiving scenes on the jumbo screen during "Jump"... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Three Van Halens playing for Van Halen... it's a no brainer. Only question is, is David Lee Roth's voice still good?

It might be a good tour if his voice is still good and he doesn't try to steal the show like he always did. :S

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

It might be a good tour if his voice is still good and he doesn't try to steal the show like he always did. :S

I don't think he'll be able to do those kung fu jumps anymore. :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

:D True.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Wow!! THey kicked out Mike anthony? Are they going to get a real bassist now:P:P:P.

indeed.. got 2 min? i can teach you the bass lines for about 10 VH songs...

He played his part, backing Eddie well, but astounding bassist he never was...

:D True.

Next thing you know, he's pulled a groin trying to do the splits and gets wheeled out on a gurney, meanwhile, the show goes on, because after all, it's VAN fucking HALEN! Not DLR! ;)

Wow!! THey kicked out Mike anthony? Are they going to get a real bassist now:P:P:P.

indeed.. got 2 min? i can teach you the bass lines for about 10 VH songs...

He played his part, backing Eddie well, but astounding bassist he never was...

He could have been better if he'd cut down his beer intake! :D

Mikes biggest claim to fame is being able to put up with three tremendous airbags for a career. I'm not a fan of his bass chops either.

Dude, it’s not his bass chops, it’s his backing vocals that will now be lacking in their live performances.

Eddie’s kid, “wolfie” whatever his name, is a fat, pimple-faced adolescent that couldn’t hold a candle to a professional musician like Michael Anthony.

People who support this line-up need to stop feeding off whatever tripe the Van Halen brothers drum up.

This is not a Van Halen re-union. It’s a leech for more money.

Think I’m wrong? Where’s the new album?

Here is some funny shit.....

It appears that Eddie is so fucked up in the head, he is actually trying to re-write history by inserting his son on all the classic Van Halen album covers!

http://www.vanhalen.com/

Unbelievable. I saw Van Hagar on the 5150 tour and I liked it quite a bit. Then a few years back a friend dragged me to the Gary Sherone VH and it was the WORST. Eddie's solo just seemed like self-indulgent tripe with no substance. It was just old, and I no longer thought of him as a guitar god. I had moved on to playing SRV and others. Considering my nickname in High School was "Eddie Van" it's not easy for me to say, but tany upcoming VH music will likely be garbage.

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.