kevin922

Who is a HI jumper? (pacific skydiving)

Did my first tandem skydive at Dillingham, does that count? :P
Seriously though, Amazon posted a thread with no replies in Events and Places looking to find out if anything was going on at Dillingham around Christmas...perhaps she can help?

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

There are several of us giving some pre planning thought to going over for a week after Christmas...

Spend a couple days over the weekend skydiving...from what I hear its pretty much tandems.. so hopefuly on a weekend the locals would show up for some dives..

Spend a day snorkling and SCUBA... with a day of sailing thrown in... charter a boat ofr a dayB|

Mebbe do some hiking and check out the Big Islands volcanoes( as a geology student I went there in 1986... lava fountains are KEWL...)

and if the conditions are right... mebbe a quick ski trip up on Mauna Kea...

perhaps run around nekkid in some warm tropical showers in the afternoon...:$

I just wanna go some place warm for once that time of year.. seems like I go the FL or AZ and it ends up colder than shit.

Kevin - I'm a regular at Pacific (PISC). We almost never miss a weekend (and hit the occasional weekday... I've been there for the last 9 days).

Both companies at Dillingham are very accommodating to fun jumpers. Pacific flies the King Air (and we now do high altitude jumps) and Skydive Hawaii flies the Caravan.

The obvious big plus is excellent weather year round... not to mention the view from 14K. Yeah, we're spoiled rotten :P

Drop me a line if you have specific questions. I'll be glad to help with info, contacts, etc.

Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.