CSpenceFLY

Fuckity Fuck Fuck

As if I'm not broke enough at the moment. I go out to cut the grass this evening,starting out by moving the motor home so I can cut where it is sitting. Since it has been sitting for a couple of weeks I let it run for a while. Well the radiator just took a crap. FUCK!!!
Here I am two weeks out from a trip we had planned to Lake Lanier and now I have to pull the radiator and hope it can be fixed.

Look at it this way, you caught the problem with two weeks to sparen rather than the day before the trip. You got time to salvage the trip. ;)

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This seems like deja vu. :S
I was at a beach boogie and thought that putting my tent up in the front near the showers would be advantageous until around 2 am when I hear a loud *rumble rumble* and lights flashing from a tow truck and a motor home in tow.:D Sound familiar?;)

Definitely look into the cost of a brand new one. Sometimes the new radiator cost is close to or less than a repair. My BMW radiator was only ~$180 new from the dealer.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

if you do have it repaired...get it "boiled" out, this takes the built up debrie out, but then again, a new one is way to go, unless it is just a vein. oxy tourch and some brass is all you need.

This seems like deja vu. :S
I was at a beach boogie and thought that putting my tent up in the front near the showers would be advantageous until around 2 am when I hear a loud *rumble rumble* and lights flashing from a tow truck and a motor home in tow.:D Sound familiar?;)

I remember that! In the middle of the FloraBama. Phone buzzes.

"Hey Krisanne. It's Chris Spence. I'm trying to track down PsychoBob. You know where he is?"

"Hang on let me walk outside where I can hear you. So, why?"

"I need him to help us get the motorhome there.":S:S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke