RkyMtnHigh

Have you ever done a 24..or ...more?

Ahhhhh Feb.. snowshoe time....by the time you went I think they had gone to those funky aluminum with plastic covered wire cable modified bearpaw style snowshoes

oh hell no, we had some bamboo contraption snowshoes and used 50/50 cord to lace everything up. Came apart at the nicest times like during E&E. Plus, had to build our the straps for our backpacks...crap that sucked too!! God I miss it!

58 hours nonstop to finish a final 3-month paper that I waited until the last week to do. No drugs or chemicals other than niccoteen and caffeine.

It sucked.

I know SEALs who went five days on 7 hours sleep total. I totally tip my hat to them.

Should also add a flight to Tokyo to Newark, home for five hours, then the last flight to Vegas to catch a late dinner/meeting. By the time I got to sleep it was about 6am EST, 3pm Vegas, I'd been up with sans 30 or so minutes of fitful sleep on the plane about 36 hours. That one, though, was kinda fun.

EMS

Earning Money Sleeping shhh it is a secret

That's news to me....where can I find a job where I don't get woken up almost every night i'm at work.

as far as being up for 24 hours...I've been up for more than 48 due to working a double and never getting to sleep due to multiple calls. It happens..no big deal...I just crash afterwards.

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....